twenty three

"Oh, hello, Lando Norris. With what I have the pleasure that you are visiting my family home?" Xenia spoke in a posh accent as she walked down the stairs slowly.

Lando rolled his eyes with a genuine smile on his lips. His blue eyes admired Xenia in front of him. Her hair wet from the shower and she was fully dressed into a bright blue jogging suit.

"Norris?" Xenia asked again, confusing all over her face as Lando just kept staring.

"Uhu.." Lucée said understanding, thinking back about the moment a few weeks ago when he spotted brown mocha jordan one's next to the frontdoor. His sight got stuck on the exact same shoes but this time worn by Lando Norris.

Xenia looked from Lucée to Lando. Her younger brother gave her a grin and with that he disappeared into the kitchen.

"S-so, yeah, uhm, I'm here to pick up some stuff for Monaco." He stuttered, his thumb pointing back to the moving truck in front of her house.

"Please, come inside first." She grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside her family home, she closed the frontdoor behind him.

Mrs. Bleau walked into the hallway and smiled when she saw Lando standing inside her home. "So, you are staying for dinner?" She asked.

"Eh—"

"I've already put up an extra plate." Her hands holding a dishcloth. Xenia stared down Lando, his body language uncomfortable.

"Come on children, the hallway is too cold this time of the year, let's eat dinner!"

As her mom walked away, Xenia grabbed his hand and sweetly caressed the top of his hand with her thumb. "Don't stay if you are uncomfortable, yeah? I promise my family is sweet." Xenia flashed her famous smile and Lando giggled nervously.

"Okay then."

Xenia closed the front door behind Lando and smiled at him, as she watched him. He took off his coat and his shoes. ''Follow me.'' She said softly.

Lando followed Xenia to her family's kitchen. In her kitchen stood her father, stirring in a big pan. "What are we eating tonight, père?"

"Boeuf bourguignon." Her father turned his head and smiled at Xenia and Lando. "Hello, I don't believe we already met?"

"No, sir. You are right." Lando smiled innocently. "I'm Lando." He said in a soft voice. Xenia's father sended him a genuine smile and grabbed Lando his hand in his own as they shaked hands.

"Nice to meet you. Please call me Charles." — "I've seen your face before..." Charles his face expression changed as he was in deeps thoughts.

"Yeah, he is a Formula One Driver and ofcourse the sneakylink of Xenia!" Luceé his voice spoke suddenly.

Lando his cheeks got a bright shade of red, so did Xenia's. "Luc!" Their mother yelled semi-angry. She slapped Luceé soft on the back of his head.

Charles face expression fell. "S-sir.. Charles. W-we.. I-i—"

Charles got a big smile on his face. "Aha!" He said understanding. He turned around with a laugh and stirred in the pan. "Don't worry Lando, you look like a nice kid." He added.

Xenia sended Luceé a death glare, as her younger brother just smirked.

After a while they were ready to sit down at the table, Charles put down the pan on the dinner table as he sat down.

Xenia sat down at the table, in front of her Lando. Next to her Lucée, he got up to grab a new glass of water, his head bowed down, closed to Xenia's ear.

"So, you are fucking a Formula One Driver..." He whispered and with that he disappeared into the kitchen.