Dr. Angel Face Prequel Part 7: Birthday Boy (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Calum has a wishlist for his birthday. And Dr. Angel Face plans on crossing every item off. 
(Words: 7.2k) (Smutish / Use of Toys / Sexual Innuendos)
(Main Stories: Part 1: Fetish, Part 2: Heat, Part 3: Heat Extended, Part 4: Dr. Angel Face, Alternative AU: Dr. Angel Face Alternative) (Prequels: Part 1: Meet Cute to 2nd Date, Part 2: House Date to Board Prep, Part 3: Boards to Wedding Invitation, Part 4: Wedding Invite & Midnight Visit, Part 5: Visiting to Leaving for Europe, Part 6: Being Away to New Year's Day)
Author Note: I am still alive, still writing y'all. I have a few stories ready, but I hate editing, so I have been avoiding it. And I have a few counselees, so I have been kinda busy with sessions lately. Hope you enjoy the story. 
--

"Your birthday is coming up..." I point out, opening the lid to my takeaway salad and leaving my phone on the table.
"I know. And our anniversary as well." He replies, grabbing one of the burritos from the bag.
"We have like a month and then some for our anniversary. But your birthday is like 10 days from now..." I reply and he shrugs.
"How are we going to celebrate it?" I ask and he sighs.
"I don't know. I don't have any plans, I just want some rest." He replies, taking a bite from his food.
"You don't seem excited. Is everything ok?" I ask, reaching to place my hand on top of his.
"Everything is fine, I promise. I am just tired. The tour, now recording with the Chainsmokers, the upcoming promo for the song. It is just a lot. I want something chill this year." He explains and I nod my head.
"If this is what you want, then it is what we are going to do..."
"Wanna know what I really want to do?" He asks.
"Of course."
"I want to go to bed the night before my birthday, with you between my arms. I want us to wake up together, have breakfast in bed, fuck after that. Then go for a swim in the pool with Duke, soak in some sun. Then get ready for dinner at a fancy place, go all out during it, meet the guys for a drink after that, then go to bed with you again, after some drunk sex. This is all I want for my birthday." He replies and I hum, biting the inside of my cheeks.
"What type of breakfast?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow at him.
"Pancakes. This is the only question you have after everything I said?" He asks me and I nod my head, reaching in the paper bag for my burrito.
"I can make some arrangements for that." I wink at him, pushing the empty bowl aside.
"What about our anniversary? How do you want to spend it?" He asks me.
"Aren't you going to be tired to celebrate it?"
"Nope. So, what do you want to do?"
"I have no clue, actually. Is it weird that it doesn't feel like we have been together for nearly a year?" I ask and he chuckles, nodding his head.
"Sometimes it feels like I have known you my whole life. Others, it feels like I have just met you." He adds.
"After everything, I didn't think we would actually make it." I admit. He fake-gasps, holding his chest.
"Thank you for having so much trust in us..."
"I mean, 2 tours, then spending Christmas apart, all the times I ditched you for surgery, all the shifts that lasted more than normal. I told you, I have been through some pretty bad breakups, for half of what we have been through. Excuse me for having low expectations."
"Baby, your exes were dumb as rocks for letting you slip away." He reaches for my hand, bringing it to his lips and planting a kiss on my knuckles.
"That right there, this is the reason I love you. You are way too lenient with me..."
"I am not lenient... I am just appreciative. I have pure gold in my hands." He goes back to eating his food, leaving me with a smile on my face. If he wasn't eating, I would be kissing him right now.

"What time do you have to go to the hospital?"
"At 6. I will be done at 2 and then I am heading home."
"You don't want to spend the night with me?" He pouts and I roll my eyes at him.
"I want to, more than anything. But I have to stay at my house every once in a while."
"No, you don't."
"This feels like déjà vu. We have had that discussion in the past. And I do have to stay at my place sometimes."
"I promise to let you sleep in."
"Like you did today?"
"Oh, come on. It is not my fault I tripped on Duke as I was getting dressed to leave for the studio."
"All that matters is that I woke up. Baby, you will see me during the weekend. I need to bring over new clothes, either way."
"You are breaking my heart."
"I know a great cardiologist."