Chapter 19: Tease

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

Again I changed Leah's name from Layla to LEAH. She and Kayla almost had the same name so I wanted to change that.

Get readyyy, bitchess, just kidding I♡y'all.

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I deliberately clasp my hand around my gun, attempting to hide it away from their sight. I disguise the gun behind my coat as I turn around, confronting the gaze of the 3 men.

"Can I help you?" I ask, smiling at them. They look at each other, smirking. "You're coming with us. Grab her." One of the men speaks as the other two come closer.

My eyebrows raise, "You could just ask nicely?" I pull out my gun and point it at one of the men standing closer to me. I shoot him and watch as the other two males take out their guns, pointing them at me.

Suddenly, one of the two men fell down on the ground holding his chest. Blood was revealed on his shirt as he dropped dead.

Behind him showed the girl I met at the library - Leah.

She grinned as she pointed her gun at the only man left, "I thought you might need some help," She winks and I send her a smile before walking towards the man.

I grab his gun, pointing mine near his forehead. I frown examining his neck, there was an 'A' tattooed on it.

"Who do you work for?" I inquire, pressing my gun more into his forehead, "I can't say." The man groaned.

I sigh, "You can choose to either tell me or this bullet is going directly through your skull," I stare right into his horrified eyes.

I will kill him either way.

"Ambrose clan," He mumbles slow and I feel myself growing more confused. Why would their clan members search for me?

"Why is the Ambrose clan sending you to get me?" I question him and he breathes loudly, "I-I don't know." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Wrong answer," I shoot him, rotating my head the other way in case of his brains flying on me.

I turn to look at Leah who's holding a gun, smiling at me.

"Here," She grabs her bag and takes out a pair of documents handing them to me, "You might don't trust me after this and I get that. But I'm here to help, all you need to know about me is in there." She nods towards the papers.

I once again glance at her before opening the document, reading the essential pieces of information about her.

Name: Leah Aldine
Age: 19
Clan: Aldine clan