Crash of the Sunchaser

Season 1, Episode 23: The Last Crash of the Sunchaser!

Outside the mansion, Launchpad is loading up the jeep.

"C'mon!" Launchpad groans before closing the rear window, "All set!" The raft inflates and breaks the window.

The kids run out the door, "Next stop, Monacrow!" Webby cheers.

"Home to E.X.C.E.S.S, the Extreme Consumer Electronics and Science Symposium. Experimental race cars!" Huey chirps holding up a small poster.

"Lasers!" Webby adds on.

"Aeroplanes?" Launchpad asks.

"You bet old friend." Dewey told Launchpad giving him a fist bump.

"Where have I heard that line from?" Ella grumbles to herself.

"And Monacrow is said to be the final resting place of the elusive Maltese MacGuffin. Lost during the Netherworld War II, is ephemeral heirloom is so rare that no one has ever laid eyes upon it." Scrooge says walking out the mansion.

"Whoa, so what is it exactly?" Huey asks Scrooge.

"How could anyone know if it's real if you no one ever laid eyes on it?" Ella asks raising an eyebrow.

"The stuff dreams are made of!" Scrooge answers Huey with an air of excitement.

Ella walks over to Donald upon noticing him struggling to carry some planks.

"No, but, I... like it is a statue, or... Come on Uncle Donald, you can fix the houseboat when we get back." Huey told him running up to them.

"Uh-uh, I'm almost done. We'll be on water again in two days!" Donald told Ella and Huey, the three hear the sound of the Houseboat fall apart, "Seven days." Donald corrects, and explosion goes off in the background, "Sigh... I should get started." Donald says taking the rest of the wooden planks from Ella and walking back to the houseboat.

"No rush!" Dewey called out.

"Maybe I should stay here and help him?" Ella thought out loud, Huey turns to her, "Ella you were the one looking forward to the E.X.C.E.S.S. the most." Huey says.

"I know, but what if I give him a blueprint to follow, maybe some instructions..." Ella said before running into the manor, being careful not to trip over Beakley.

"Granny! You're coming too?" Webby asks in awe upon seeing Beakley.

"I have 987 vacation days saved up, and Monacrow's black water beaches are legendary." Beakley told Webby throwing her luggage onto the top of the car. "It's high time I wild it out, with some 'maxing, and relaxing. hm?" Beakley asked Webby putting on some weird shades.

Ella returns to the group after giving Donald her toolbox and a few items to help him better repair the houseboat.

"I have the coolest grandma!" Webby squeals.

"Sure. Now who's ready for the-" Dewey said.

"Best Vacation Ever!" Huey, Dewey, Webby, cheer, Scrooge comes in a bit late causing Ella and Dewey to cringe.

"Aw, you'll get it." Huey told Scrooge as they run into the car.

Scrooge chuckles watching the kids go to the car, "Six months ago, if you'd have told me I should take in a group of youngins..." Scrooge told Beakley.

"I did." Beakley answers.

"...I would've called you daft. But I tell ya I haven't felt this energized and vital since..." Scrooge is reminded of Della and Athena as he sees Huey and Ella by talking by the car, "Well a long time." He told Beakley who smiles at him knowing who and when he was referring to.