Chapter 29

"We are here!" Someone shouts as I instantly hide behind Angelo although all my brothers jump up from sitting and run towards the front door

"Yes your finally here you haven't come around in so long." Matteo shouts as Angelo walks towards them with me still behind him.

As he gets closer, I see a bunch of people filling the room up.

"How are you all, I missed you so much." A woman who looks like our grandmother says hugging the boys.

"Where is the princess?" Some other woman asks looking around as Angelo checks behind him so see me.

Angelo slowly moves away as I grab his hand frightened by the amount of new people I have to meet.

"Go forward bambina I'm right here." Angelo promises as I shuffle forward feeling uncomfortable from all the people staring at me.

"She is so beautiful." I think our grandma announces shocked as I slowly look up to see tears in her eyes.

"Hey Principessa I'm you grandma." She mentions as I inspect her seeing no threat.

I nod as she walks up to me and pulls me into a hug.

I tense slightly but I relax and hug her back feeling a motherly vibe around her.

Embracing her made all my fears vanish. It felt like for the first time I had a real hug which made me feel loved.

"Your finally back." She whispers but it sounds like she is trying to assure herself then tell me.

She slowly let's go but I don't want to move away instead I hold her tighter which makes her wrap her arms around me slightly squeezing me.

"Just a little bit more, please." I beg her not move away from her. I can tell we both need this hug and after a few more seconds I let go causing her to do the same.

"Don't cry princess." She declares as I feel warm tears running down my face. She holds my face in her hands and wipes the tears away as she moves back.

Another woman with beautiful brown hair which matches her hazel eyes appears walking towards me.

"I'm your aunty Aurora." She smiles happily while she she pulls me into a warm hug.

Wow these hugs are amazing.

Not even saying more than a sentence and these women already make me feel so comfortable and safe near them.