Chapter 22

Scene : Bakery.

"Oh Lou, it's happening it's all happening so fast." Harry huffed.

"Start from the beginning babe." Louis encouraged.

"Well the producer called me and said, they switched the America and Uk tour dates. They wanna practice in America which will take at least four months they want me there as soon as possible." Harry cried.

"How soon is soon?" Louis asked.

"Two weeks." He mumbled, Louis felt his heart drop. He'll lose his Hazza in two weeks. Of course he tour starts soon but at least not for another six months.

"Okay, how do you feel about that?" Louis asked.

"I don't know, I mean I'll leave valentine day, the day the kids have their show and you are meant to film your video and also I have to find someone to take my studio. And how will I survive all away in America without my Louis." Harry whined and giggled a little. Which made Louis laugh.

They were so gone for each other.

"Okay Haz. I need you to calm down. We are gonna get through this okay?" Louis smiled.

"Now first of all, The kids performance isn't until this Saturday right?" Louis asked and Harry nodded.

"Exactly so no need to worry about that. Now I was gonna save this for Saturday. But I have decided I wanted my music video to be the kids performance." Louis said.

"You what ?" Harry asked shocked.

"I want you, me and your kids to just have fun on their last time and to remember what you've done for them, I'll make a video and to remind you." Louis blushed a bit embarrassed.

"You did that for me?" Harry, lifted Louis' chin up.

"Of course I did Baby. I love you so much Harry. I hate to see you hurting." Louis admitted and once again they were in tight hug.

"Thanks Lou, I love you boo." Harry sobbed.

"And about America. We can make it long distance Harry. The only question is are sure Swan lake is right for you? Are you sure you want to leave your studio behind. You seem to be giving a lot up hun?" Louis asked, looking straight into Harry's eyes for any doubt.  

"I do Lou, my mum want -" 

"Harry. I know you wanted swan lake since you were small, but thats before you fell in love with your studio and love for teaching. I'm not going to make the decision for you. But I don't want you to make a decision that you'll regret either."

Harry looked down, it was too hard. Deep down he knew, he knew he wanted to keep the studio. But all he worked for was Swan Lake. He wished his mum was here still. Too hold him and tell him thats she's proud no matter what and help him through.

"You're gonna be okay Haz. I promise. We're gonna be okay." Louis brought Harry faces into his chest and stroked his hair.

RING RING

Louis picked is phone off the table to see who was calling, he imagined it was his producer or Liam but no.

"Mum?" 

"Daisy is awake!" 

.....

Harry and Louis rushed into the hospital.

Harry originally wanted to wait in the car. This is not how he wanted to meet Louis' family. However Louis insisted he came in. 

Louis was a few steps in front of Harry as he ran into his sister's hospital room. she was weakly sitting up, as a Nurse checked her vitals, all the sisters crowded around and Jay holding bowl soup ready for Daisy to eat.

Louis waved and Harry tried to hide behind Louis, his lanky frame towering behind his small boyfriend.

"Oh! Come over!" Jay mouthed and Louis nodded, taking Harry's hand in his. All his sister gawking over Harry as he was led over to his mum.

"Daisy, will be just fine. We need to keep her in the hospital for a week and she'll be discharged next Wednesday. Only one family member over 18 can stay the night and make sure she's eating and drinking loads. She need it. Ring the bell if any issues." The nurse smiled and left the room.

"Here, sit up a bit more darling, Phoebe?" Jay smiled at the twins and Phoebe quickly got up and helped her sister sit up better so Jay could hand her the soup.

"Hey Hunny." Louis whispered and Daisy's eyes shot up.

"Louis?" She croaked, her voice slightly hoarse. 

Louis nodded, teary eyes, as Daisy pulled his body down onto her for a hug.

"You're okay, Daisy, you're okay." Louis cooed and Harry watched on, Louis had a wonderful family.

Daisy's eyes wandered away from Louis and landed on Harry, her face confused.

"Who is that?" Daisy asked, pointing at Harry who shyly waved. Daisy had seen pictures of Harry but due to the accident she had lost around two weeks worth of memory. The doctors said it wasn't permanent luckily.

Louis pulled away and grabbed Harry's hand pulling him closer to the bed.

"This is Harry, my boyfriend." Louis introduced.

Daisy waved and pulled Louis down next to her face.

"I like his curly hair, he's pretty Lou." She whispered and Louis smiled.

Harry looked confused and Louis chuckled.

"She thinks you have a very pretty face. And I agree." He whispered hotly against Harry's mouth, making Harry's knees tremble, as Louis gave Harry a short, passionate kiss.

"So Harry, Louis tells me you have a ballet studio?" Jay starts.

"Y- yeah I do." Harry nods, his smiling fading, Louis notices and quickly changes topic.

"You know when Daisy is let out, we should come round dinner, Mama you can make that chicken pie? You'll love it Haz." Louis giggles like a little kid.

"Sure honey, I would love to." Jay smiled as she rubbed her Daisy's shoulders.

"So Harry?" Lottie asked and Harry turns to face the blonde girl.

"Are you good at ballet?" She asked.

"Yeah I know a few things." Harry answered awkwardly, he really wanted to impress Louis' family.

"Really!?" Her eyes lighting up.

"Can you teach me something?" She asked and he looked at Louis for reassurance.

Louis nodded back, smiling which gave Harry a little boost of confidence.

"Okay sure." Harry smiled.

"Take my hands." Harry said and Lottie did. 

"Now put your feet onto of mine." Harry had to be mindful they were in a hospital room and he figured this way nothing would get broken and Lottie would have fun.

At this point, Jay and Louis were recording and taking pictures.

Harry stated moving with Lottie on his feet, swaying, doing a few spins, no jumps obviously. Lottie was smiling, phoebe and Daisy watching wanting to be next to dance with Harry.

"And lastly!" Harry announced as Lottie stepped off his feet, he took hold off one of her hands and spun her around in a circle, the flowery dress she was wearing flowing like a princess.

"Thanks Harry that was fun." Lottie smiled.

"You have a prince Louis, don't let him go." Lottie poked her brother's chest.

"Oh I know." Louis looked up at Harry and winked.

.....

OKAYYY HIII GUYS

This story is gonna end at 25 chapters !!!

Thanks you all for being patience with me.

I have another book on the way, a bit different to this one though ?

Luv you all <333