Harry x Nico

My first cross fandom fic in this book! Yay! I found this ship and I thought it had a bunch of possibilities to be really cute. Also if you don't know that is Nico Di Anglo from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. He's the black haired boy in the video above. Also this is beta read by the lovely and beautiful VixenLyn go thank them and show them some love! Anyways let's start.

Nico pov)

I woke up to my father knocking on my door. Groaning, I get up to open the door. 

   "What do you want at..." I squint at my digital clock on my nightstand. "7:48 in the morning?" My father sighs, clearly not enthusiastic about my sarcasm. "Nico... Just... Be downstairs in 20 minutes and be dressed nicely." 

   He says, turning and leaving, shutting my door as he leaves. Of course it's that. No 'Good morning son', But what else can you expect from the god of the underworld. 

   I throw on my normal outfit, but stop at the mirror to look at myself. There were a few noticeable changes like my hair growing longer, Growing almost 6 inches, not being as bone thin, and not looking as exhausted. There were some less noticable things though, too. Like the small splatter of freckles on my face, and the lighter tones of brown in my eyes. As a final accessory I added the silver hair clip hazel had made me last year. 

   I went down the stairs, to the dinner room and I saw the most handsome man I've ever seen before standing there. Like I'm talking past Thanatos and Eros. He had tan skin and vibrant green eyes that locked you in, hair darker than night. He was at least a half foot taller than me. Glasses that somehow made him hotter, and his voice, oh that voice. It could melt iron and was richer than honey. 

   "-ico? Nico? NICO!" I was pulled out of my thoughts by my father. "What?" I asked, angry I got caught staring. "This is Harry Potter, he's gonna be your husband." That caught my attention. I mean, yeah I would marry him, but AFTER I got to know him. But to get a glimpse of him just before? Not a chance in Tartarus.

   "Father, you can't be serious! I don't know anything past his name! If you think I'm just gonna take this yo-" I got cut off, rather abruptly, by my father. "I will not take your backtalk, you'll do it so I can live with Persephone in peace in the mortal realm!" Ok, he wants to play like that. I turned towards the boy, no Harry.

   "Do you think you could step out for a minute?" I ask, with no question in my tone, more of a kind command. "Sure." Came his short reply. After he stepped out I turned towards my father.

   "So everything's about Persephone now?! Because the way I see it, you care for her more than you do for your own son! I was never important to you, just something to brag about! Do you even care?!" I shouted in his face. I have to admit, it felt nice. "For fucks sake! I could probably come up to you and say I would kill myself tomorrow, and you would pat me the fucking head and say ‘that's nice son’, like I was a toddler that said I drew you a picture!" I felt like an African bush elephant had been lifted off my chest. That was until a loud crack was heard in the room, and a stinging pain erupted across my face. I looked up to my father and he had anger written across his features.

   "You dare accuse me of such things? You dare put me as low as scum? It doesn't matter what you want, you will marry him, whether you like it or not. It is not up for discussion." He said coldly.

✿~Time skip a month~✿

   Nico had, what would've been his dream wedding a month ago. But now it was more like a nightmare. He was dressed in a midnight black suit, with a sapphire blue tie. He had his hairpin in and black stud earrings in with a silver choker, meanwhile Harry had a blood red suit on with a gold tie on, he had a gray diamond necklace on and he looked all around stunning. As the newly wed couple kissed his father and Persephone disappeared, leaving him to be the new ruler of the underworld. As they walked inside Harry, the poor boy, tried to make things less awkward.