Tape 08: Lies

" Haru get the fuck up

" Haru get the fuck up..!" Instead of waking up you thought you were about to die. Sanzu was sprawled over you like a starfish hanging on to a mermaids boob for dear life.

He only snores in response, you furrowed your eye brows as you flipped him to the other side of the bed, he almost fell off. The pink mullet was still dead asleep. 

You groaned rolling off the bed and going to brush your teeth. After your breath smelled like pure peppermint you lazily trudged your way to the kitchen. You saw a tall man and thought it was Ran due to the tattoo as he was shirtless.

You wrapped your arms around him from behind and burried your face in his back. 

"Eh- oh~? Thought you were mad at me darling?" You immediately unattached yourself from his waist and glare up at Rindou who you mistook for Ran.

"I thought you were Ran.. and yes my legs still are sore." Honestly you didn't know if it was from Kokonoi or Rindou anymore, but it was easier to blame Rin.

" Not my fault you can't do a simple split"

"Then it's not my fault for busting your nuts." You muttered rubbing your eyes with a yawn. He had enough of your come backs.

You turned around going to the fridge when all of the sudden he throws you over his shoulder.

"RIN ITS 9AM STOPP" You whisper shout smacking his back. He only chuckled as he finishes cooking eggs.

You gave up not wanting to get burned or smacked. Mikey walked in seeing you over Rins shoulder with a tired but frustrated expression.

"Mikeyyy helppp" you beg as he pulls out a dorayaki from the drawer.  A small smile formed on his lips as your cursed at everyone.

"Fuckers." He walks up to you and gives you a nibble of his snack, you take a bite as a satisfied expression overrides  your previous one.

"there you go." Mikey gives you a head pats before walking away. 

"Come backkk" you whine as Rindou plates the eggs and goes to the kitchen island to sit on the stool and eat. 

"You're really going to eat while holding me?"

"Well I would've preferred you on my lap but your being stubborn" 

"Brother it's the morning.. is this how you two are going to start every morning?" Ran walks in seeing you and Rin who are bickering.

"Ran, my favorite bitch, help meeee" he chuckles as he pries you out of Rindous arms. You let out a huff of relief as Ran set you down on your feet.

"Now whos your favorite bitch?" Kokonoi asks walking in to the kitchen with a tired playful smirk. 

"You of course~ anyways im going to take a shower." You chuckle as Ran crosses his arms with a pout. 

There was nothing more iconic then the most dangerous criminals acting as if they were immature teenagers who lived in a frat house.

Taking a quick shower you got dressed as Sanzu slept in the jumbled covers of your bed. You were dressed in your uniform, in the pocket you found your phone.

"Ah there it is... what the hell-?" You looked at all the notifications from one person.. Hiko.

Stepping out of the room you walk down the corridor and call her.

"Hey!" You heard her voice ring through the phone.

"What is the up with all the calls and messages-?!" You ask trying to keep your cool as you couldn't let her get hurt and leave.

"I wanted to check on you! I thought you left me!" You glance at the painting that hung on the wall, it was of a corpse laying on the ground while people stood around. Quite ominous.

"I would never darling remember I would do anything for you" you lied through your teeth while leaning against the wall. 

"I love you so much I would die for you!!" You could hear her smile through the phone. 

"Would you really?" 

"If you told to me to kill myself right now I would" she said without hesitation, you smirked knowing how you had her wrapped around your pinky.

"That's a good obedient girl~ now don't call or message unless you absolutely need something." She was flustered and you could hear her breathing quicken.

"Anything for you ma'am!! Love you!" 

"Mhm love you too.. bye bye" you hung up, an annoyed sigh left your lips as you pocketed the phone and walked down the rest of the corridor passing Mikeys room.

"Y/n come here" his voice called, you quickly went in to see what he needed.

"Yes?" He sat on the edge of the bed holding his phone. His dark eyes met yours as you tilted your head waiting for a response.

"I have a mission for you"