Psst...Announcement Part Five

Dear Readers, 

Well what can I say? Nearly reaching two-hundred thousand views on my book or having over six thousands likes... The response and comments have been overwhelmingly positive. Honestly I can't begin to thank you for reading and supporting my story. It means so much to me that I have woken up sometimes and had to pinch myself to see if I was imagining it. 

Even the direct messages from people who have spoken to me about their experiences of emotional abuse, hearing your stories, your thoughts, has been nothing but a pleasure. Honestly, for some of you to share with me what you have, I consider it an honour. 

I promised you Bonus Chapter's and honestly that is what you will be getting in the next part of this book. I don't like leaving loose ends because I like to leave something to your imagination but I can't resist writing from a villains perspective...

So I am going to break down what Bonus Chapter's will be upcoming: 

1) The first couple of Bonus Chapters will focus on Leanne, her past and what her thoughts were during her childhood, her pregnancy and the moment when some of her secrets were revealed (i.e. about the pregnancy and the death of her child) it will also cover her view on Loretta/Louise's return to the pack.

2) The second batch of Bonus Chapters will focus on Jacob's view. From growing up to rejecting Loretta/Louise to their encounter during the elevator and discovering her true identity. This will also touch on what happened after Loretta/Louise left the pack. There will be some moments between him and Xavier that will excite you. 

3)The third batch of Bonus Chapters will be on Loretta/Louise's parents. What happened to her mother and father and what they feel now after the truth was revealed to all. 

4) The fourth batch of Bonus Chapters will finally focus on Xavier and Loretta's relationship and how they come to be together and why they are connected. Honestly these chapters are the ones I am currently finishing off at the moment and they are really exciting and I can't wait to share them with you!

I hope this with satisfy those who are asking for more and I hope they won't disappoint you. Honestly, I can't believe how successful this book has been, when I have only been writing for such a short period. To those who haven't, I hope you will take the time to read other stories I have written. YOUR comments and YOUR feedback has helped mould this book. Without those who have commented or direct messaged me with their thoughts, I don't think I would have had such a positive response. I have not had many bad comments about the story, so I hope you will guide and support me in future endeavours. 

Thank you so much. 

All my Love, 

Cam xo