Chapter 71- Setting the Record Straight

"Daniel LaRusso. It's nice to see you again." The man with the ponytail stated. "Yeah, right." Daniel scoffed. The man frowned at this. His eyes darted around the students, landing on Y/N. "Hello Y/N. It's nice to see, I mean, meet you." The man said, smiling at her. "Do I know you?" She asked. "I'm Terry Silver. John has told me about you." Terry replied. Johnny glared at the man.

"Y/N, kids, why don't you go into the dojo while we talk to them," Daniel suggested. The kids all nodded before hurriedly walking into the dojo. "No need to hide them from me, Daniel. I'm not here to hurt them." Terry said. "Bullshit." Daniel scoffed, not believing a word he was saying. "Fair enough. I'd probably react the same way if I were you. My past behavior was...inexcusable. If I could go back and undo it all, I would. All I can say now is I'm truly sorry. And I assure you, I'm not that man anymore." 

The canvas door to the dojo slowly slid open as the kids peeked their heads, watching the interaction. They didn't know this man but if he was friends with Kreese then he must've been bad. At least that's what most of the kids were thinking.  "I don't know what padded room you crawled out of Silver or what twisted game you two are playing, but if you don't get off my property right now, I swear to god." Daniel spat angrily.

"Your dad is pissed. Who is this guy?" Miguel asked Sam. "I don't know." She replied. "What about you Y/N? He seemed like he knew you." Miguel said, glancing at Y/N. Y/N shook her head. "I don't know. He looks familiar though." She replied. 

"Ok. Okay, I tried. We'll still hold our students to a moratorium on fighting before the tournament, for what it's worth. Provided, of course, you do the same." Terry said, pointing at Daniel. Daniel glared at him as Kreese stepped forward. "Just remember our deal. If Cobra Kai wins the All Valley, you two are done teaching. For good." Kreese stated, a small smirk appearing on his face. "That's not gonna happen, 'cause you're not gonna win." Daniel argued. "Now get the hell out of here."

Terry pursed his lips as he stared down at Daniel. His eyes shot over to Y/N one more time before turning around and walking away, Daniel following after him to make sure he truly leaves. As the two walked out the wooden gate, Kreese moved forward to speak to Johnny. "Has it really come down to this? Johnny Lawrence playing second fiddle to little Danny LaRusso?" Kreese asked mockingly. "No one's second fiddle. This is my dojo as much as it is his." Johnny defended.

"Really? Sign out front says Miyagi-Do."

"Unless you want it crammed up your ass sideways, you'd better take off after your bridge partner."

Kreese gave a small chuckle before brushing past Johnny and walking out the gate. "Alright, who the hell was that? And how does he know Y/N?" Johnny asked. Daniel shook his head. "I don't know how he knows Y/N. But what I do know is that he's bad news." Daniel replied as the kids walked out of the dojo.

"Practice is canceled for today guys. Me and Sensei Lawrence have some things to talk about." Daniel stated. The kids all nodded as the two adults walked away. "Wait Y/N you said he looked familiar, do you know from where?" Miguel asked, remembering her previous statement. Y/N shook her head. "No, I don't." She replied, feeling her head hurt from it all.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the gate, the two older men were walking to Terry's car. Terry felt annoyance flow through him after that little encounter. He wasn't expecting Daniel to just forgive him but he was at least hoping that the man would see reason. What happened to all that Miyagi Do bullshit with being reasonable?

The most annoying part was seeing Y/N and not being able to do anything. He needed to talk to her, tell her everything but he couldn't even get within a few feet of her without Johnny being there. He would have to get her alone. But how he would do that he had no idea.

"Daniel LaRusso sure does hold a grudge. Now, what do we do?" Kreese asked as he opened the passenger door. "Now, we get to work. So we can wipe the mat with that arrogant little prick." Terry seethed as he climbed into the car. "And what about Y/N?" Kreese questioned as he pulled on his seatbelt. "Oh don't worry. I've got a plan." Terry answered as he threw the car in drive and sped away from Miyagi-Do, dust flying behind him.
--------------------------------------
Y/N hitched her bag over her shoulder as she walked out of her class, heading towards her locker. She put in the combination and swung open, looking for her books. "So, who's the handsome guy's picture you got in there?" A voice asked as arms wrapped around her waist. 

Y/N gave a small chuckle. "Oh just my boyfriend. You wouldn't know him he lives in Canada." Y/N teased as she turned to look at Miguel. "Oh I'm sorry for him because now I have you all to myself." He replied, pressing a kiss to her lips, making her giggle.

Y/N felt her phone buzz in her pocket, causing her to pull away. She pulled out her phone and read the message, making her groan. "What's wrong? Did your boyfriend find out?" Miguel asked teasingly. "No, but dad and Mr. LaRusso are going to fight tomorrow." She replied. Miguel's smile dropped. "What?"

Y/N showed Miguel the tweet Johnny had posted, making him roll his eyes. Just then, Sam, Hawk, and Demetri walked over to them. "Yo. You guys won't believe this." Miguel called, walking over to them with Y/N's phone. "Sensei got drunk and went on a Twitter rant."

"I should've checked last night when he came stumbling in at 2 AM," Y/N stated. "Well, you were a bit busy." Miguel winked, making her cheeks flush. Demetri cleared his throat awkwardly. "Anyway, I believe everything except for the part where he knows how to tweet." Demetri said, reading his tweets. "It looks like he and Sensei LaRusso are gonna have a rematch." Miguel stated.

"Wait, so they're really gonna fight?" Hawk asked with a raised eyebrow. "Apparently. Should've seen this coming." Sam sighed. "Who does he even think he's tweeting to? You're his only follower?" Demetri questioned, handing Y/N her phone back. "I don't know but he seems serious about it. And he was gone when I woke up this morning so I think he went to train." Y/N replied, tucking her phone away.

"So this is real? Sensei and Sensei are gonna throw down?" Hawk asked excitedly. The group nodded. "That's awesome!" He exclaimed. Y/N glared at Hawk while Demetri shook his head no, signaling it was not a good thing to get excited about. This is not going to end well.

----------------------------------------

A/N Things are heating up y'all. Also, did I do this instead of my homework? Maybe. Stay hydrated.