Instant love

PMY GROUPE

Jae-Wook tried to call his sister last night but got no response. He already goes to her condo but she is not there either Dalki he so worried. First, he want to call the cops but he saw a letter from his sister saying that she is fine she will come back. This morning he doesn't have any mood to work just try to call his sister " Secretary Kim do you forget that we have a meeting? Where is the document?" Min-Young asks him because normally he did prepare all the necessary documents before the meeting, but what happens with him today? " I'm sorry I go and prepare right now Boss" She kept staring at him until he vanishes from her sight " why do you keep calling me Boss? In your eyes am I just a Boss to you" We cannot exceed more this?" she says before walking away to her office.

In the meeting, Jae-Wook doesn't focus on the whiteboard shows him he just passes out, Min-Young just lets him be. After the meeting " Boss you have to go to your grandparent's house today because they invite you to the dinner" Jae-Wook tell her the detail " Ahh thank you to remind me, one more thing you have to go with me because you already know my grandparent's house is in the countryside and I can't drive that far" Min-Young doesn't wait for his respond just immediately goes to her office. Jae-Wook just stays there with his fatigue face. Both of them depart earlier to prevent the traffic. Min-Young starts to play the music that both of them are likely to listen to when they were at the college.

" Ohh this song I remember it I use to like this song when we were at the college right? Wow you still remember" he asks her but his eyes are still on the road " Of course, it's my favorite song too you know" Of course, she remember everything about him, his taste in music, his favorite food, favorite drink even his favorite clothes everything about him she remembers even the day that she realized that she was falling in love with but never dare to tell him because the day she plans to tell him is the day that's her heart had broken into pieces. That day she had the plan to tell him but he announce that he has a girlfriend before she could tell him her feeling. She was deciding to hide until now.

On the other side, Hae-In takes a day off so it's always Sung-Jae who handles the work in place of Hae-In. Today his boss has a meeting with one of the most important cooperators it's Mr. Kim. Sung-Jae is on his way to meet Mr. Kim he decides to leaves earlier to prevent traffic. He enters the company with some of the managers welcome him because as a secretary of a big company owner has a big influence too. Unfortunately, he hears a girl is screaming " Do you think you better than anyone? Heh you're just a gold digger who is also after my money" she shouts at the man in front of her " Who loves you? You have nothing good except you are rich nobody will love you " The man screams back to her.

" REALLY? unfortunately, you're wrong because I AM KIM HARI is better than your new chick remember and no I also have a boyfriend he is handsome, smart, well-disciplined and especially he loves me " She brags about him " Heh Kim Hari no such a man would love you because nobody can control your stubbornness" the man laughing with his new chick " Ohh really there he is, MY BABY~~~" Hari smirks when she sees Sung-Jae enters the company same time when she needs somebody to help her get revenge. Sung-Jae stops when he sees her coming towards him with her wide-open arm and pulls him in a tight hug. " Heh? you talkative parrot" He points at her after he pulls her out and all the managers and the employees are looking at them " Help me out and just play along with me" She pulls him to face her ex-boyfriend and he just stands there doesn't know what to do.

" Here my perfect man" Hari presents Sung-Jae to her ex and hugs his arm like a clingy baby making Sung-Jae dumbfounded  " heh Hari hah you know you aren't good at lying" She laughs again" Really? Then watch this" She pulls Sung-Jae's tie and kisses his lips, everybody shook. Sung-Jae is in shock but remembers her words so he just plays along with her. He pulls her waist closely to his and continues to kiss her, he doesn't even care about the other all he cares about right now is her sweet lips making him want to suck those lips harder. She broke the kiss because she feels her lips is blooding. Hari is in shock too but she manages to stay silent " let go baby" she pulls his hand to the elevator where are not many people there. Sung-Jae just follows her " finish with your act?" he speaks up when she lets go of his hand " err thanks"  she quickly runs to get in another elevator and goes upstairs. He shakes his head " Damn this girl what does she think to kiss me and ran away"

He enter the meeting where Mr. Kim and other cooperator are already sitting in the room " Sorry I am late I have something to handle before coming" He gives a glares to a girl sits beside Mr. Kim " please have a seat" Mr. Kim tells him " Today my boss can't be here he asks me to apologize to you" He finishes his apologies starts the meeting. The whole time Hari and Sung-Jae exchange glare they're not focusing on the work. Both of them just dissing each other their gesture are unable to escape from Mr. Kim's eyes " Ahem" Mr. Kim's fake cough make them stop and focus on the work instead. The meeting ends Sung-Jae prepares to go out but Mr. Kim stops him " Mr. Yoon can I have chat with you a bit?" Sung-Jae looks at Hari he hands sweat and gulps but follows Mr. Kim and Hari to his office.