𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗟

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

THREE | THE PRIME ETERNAL

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EASY, FUNNY, AND CHARMING.

Those were the words Apollos would use to describe Budapest.

The city had a heart, a rhythm and a beat. From the trees in the parks to the beautiful architecture around, Budapest was alive.

It was a city with small places to sit and dine as people went about their business. The rest was parks and wild spaces, where one could go for a walk in the woods or ride your bike along the pathways. But it was the Danube River, the Hungarian capital's lifeblood, that Apollos adored in Budapest.

The city was quiet and tranquil, with few people on the streets. The café Apollos stayed at for a while was made of strong grey stone, and the streets around it were cobblestone-paved. He smiled at the beautiful scenery in front of him. 

The Eternal was currently staying in Budapest for vacation since he wanted to get away from the "divorce" of the Avengers. Actually, right after the physical altercation in the Leipzig/Halle Airport, Paul was given the choice to stay in the Avengers compound since he signed the Sokovia Accords, but he declined. He didn't want to stay somewhere he wasn't supposed to be in. He believed he was just dragged in because they thought he was an individual born with these abilities and could be useful in fighting future global threats.

At least, that's what Apollos told them all. He would never reveal his race to the humans. He knew the U.N. will come and search for the rest of his former family and that might jeopardize their mission in bringing the Emergence into completion.

Just as the man was about to sip his coffee in peace, he heard a warning inside his head.

Away from your table.

Immediately, he stood up and went far from it, bracing himself from whatever harm was coming. He was just outside the café and surmised that there was perhaps a vehicle of some sort that would crash. Not even five seconds later, a motorcycle collided with the bistro tables behind him, eventually reaching his own before stopping.

Apollos crouched down, raising his arm to shield himself from the pitched splinters. The vehicle stopped near him and the man crossed his eyebrows when he saw the familiar waves of red hair before him. Throwing her head back, he pursed his lips. It was Natasha Romanoff, his recruiter, with someone else. A blonde haired girl, presumably younger than her.

What was she doing here in Budapest? Apollos heard from Tony and the others that she ran away since Thaddeus Ross issued an arrest warrant on her. According to them, she was in violation of the Sokovia Accords for assaulting the king of Wakanda.