ɪ sᴘʏ , ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇʏᴇ , ᴀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴅᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ .

y/n pov :

" wassup y/n , wait did you just wake up?" ashtray said over the phone . " yea i stayed up like all night i couldn't go to sleep for shit , then i smoked a little and that made me stay up even more" i said half awake . " well get ready and come over to smoke some more" ashtray said . "ok" i said in my morning voice . i hung up the phone and went to my closet.

" i don't feel like doing shit today except for smoking weed" i said to myself. " fuck it i'm gonna take a shower first" i said walking out of my closet and went to my bathroom. i turned on the shower and sat there waiting for the water to get warm. i got in and showered for like a solid 30 minutes.

i turned off the shower and got a towel . i wrapped it around my body and brushed my teeth. after that i put on this under eye mask for my baggie eyes for how late i stayed up . i then walked to my closet and went to go pick my outfit . i picked out something that was comfortable .

i grabbed my backpack with some weed in there and extra change of clothes just in case . i was walking downstairs and my parents were talking in the living room . " speaking of the fucking devil" my dad said taking a sip of his beer . i rolled my eyes and went to the freezer to get ice cream you know , to wake me up a little bit.

"where are you going are you just gonna ignore us?" my mom said . " i'm going to ashtrays house" i said walking to the door . "nu-uh your not going" my dad said grabbing my wrist . " let go of me!" i yelled . i turned around so i could push him away . "get the fuck away from me! and you assholes wonder why i'm not home" i said getting out of my dads grip and running out of the house .

" what a fucking asshole" i said looking at my wrist . i saw a red mark but it didn't rlly hurt just a little bruise. i walked to ashtrays house and knocked on the gate. i waved my hand at the camera they had . "open the door" i said sticking up my middle finger . ashtray came out and opened the gate ."wassup y/n , i missed you" ashtray said coming up to me and holding my waist . " i missed you too ash" i said kissing him on the lips .

i walked in and fez and faye were im the kitchen smoking weed . " hey guys" i said hugging faye and fez. " aye y/n how you been?" fez said smoking his weed . " i've been alright" i said hopping on the counter on the other side of fez by the sink . i took off my backpack and took out my weed . " here i'll roll it up" ashtray said coming in between my legs .

ashtray started licking the blunt looking at me . i started laughing bc he always does this . "what" ashtray said with is tongue still out. " nothing just light it up" i said to ashtray. he standed in front of me and lit it up first taking the first hit . he exhaled the smoke and passed it to me .

i put it to my lips and blew the smoke out with my head up . me and ashtray smiled for a little bit and we just started laughing at each other . " are y'all guys good?" fez said facing us . "yupp 100% good" i said smiling putting a thumbs up . ashtray was in between my legs so i put my hands around his neck .

"i should blow the smoke and you catch it" i said laughing. "yuhh let's try it" ashtray said . he gave the blunt to me . i inhaled the smoke and exhaled in a straight line so ashtray can catch it . ashtray got it and blew it out . i still had my arms around him and i leaned down to kiss him in the lips . i kissed him and he went along with .

the tension in the room started to get to strong with me and ashtray kissing for like a second. " ok guys that's enough." said fez . "that's fucking disgusting but cute at the same time" faye said smoking her weed . then out of no where there's banging on the gate . "what the fuck?" i said . ashtray went to go look at the camera and it was just rue .

"nahh it's just rue" ashtray said . " alright let her in" fez said . "let me in already bitch" rue said yelling . ashtray opened the door and let her in . faye got off the counter and went to go get something from the fridge. "i'm a fuckin genus, fez" rue said resting herself on the fridge door while faye was looking for something in there.

"is that so" fez said . rue rubbed her hands and put them to her mouth . "it is fuckin so bc , i came up with an amazing fuckin plan." rue said . "let's here it rue" i said . ashtray came and leaned on me in between my legs , i put my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his head . now we're all facing rue .

"and what would that be , rue" fez said . faye finally got what she wanted from the fridge and closed it . "alright so um , all you would have to do is front me , like , $5,000 worth of drugs , ok? and-" rue said but didn't finish looking at fez . " hell the fuck no" fez interrupted rue . "ok , well before you say no . you kinda have to let me finish right." rue said . "hell the fuck no" fez said . "ok why do you keep saying that?" rue asked . " i did not like the way the plan started" fez said .

"ok , well , you have to let me finish the fucking plan" rue said . "no" said fez . "yes" rue said . "hell the fuck no , rue" fez said . " nahh rue i agree on fez" ashtray said . "who the fuck asked you ? fuck it , i give up , whatever" rue said disappointed. " i'll just take my fuckin business else where , it's your fuckin loss man" rue said walking away but then looked back at fez .

"hell the fuck no" fez said . she soon than left . " i wonder what was going thru rues head when she was planing that" faye said . "nobody is ever gonna know what rue goes through in her head" i said . faye went to take out the trash . "uhh guys there like a black truck sitting outside the house" faye said coming back inside pointing her finger outside. "don't worry about it probably just some neighbor" fez said .

time passed and it's night time . "alright bye guys i'll see y'all tomorrow." i said waving bye standing at the door . ashtray grabbed my waist and kissed me on the lips . "are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" ashtray said . "i'm gonna be safe i promise i'll text you when i get home bye ashtray" i said walking out .

i walked to my house and i got my key out to open the door . i slowly walked in closing the door and saw my parents passed out on the 2 couches we had . i walked up the stairs slowly and locked my door . i went to change in to something comfy and jumped in my bed . "i'm home , goodnight ashtray." i said over text . " goodnight y/n , i'll see you tomorrow" ashtray texted back .

———————————————————————————

kinda glad i added a part to this !! ps i'm so fucking tired bruh but it's ok i think i was half asleep writing this omg pls.