Udaipur, her thought.

Rajasthan, udaipur scene .
✍🏻
Aarav and Samaira had an amazing home alone romance in Mumbai and after few hours they reached Rajasthan. They reached at lunch time . Whole family was there in Karan's fort. 

This place , this fort had seen many things from fight to marriages . From pain to happiness from separation to death . She looked up at Harshvardhan who was pride owner of this fort . He too need a nice girl in his life who can take care of our little princess Samaira thought smiling down at Anji who was sitting with Harshvardhan's grand paa as in Anji's great grand paa . What a beautiful scene this fort is experiencing she smiled looking around at the fort.
**(Those who had not yet read Karan and Rinky story ...do read to know about out King Karan and this fort and love story )**

Arrangments were already made for wedding and they all were waiting for bride and groom to get ready for their day, their secret wedding.

Tiya was not aware of her wedding , it was Kiaan's plan so he tag along with Tiya  but he  did  shared his plan with his family and that is why they all came down to Udaipur .

Preparing quick wedding was easy when Karan chachu and Harshvardhan had an amazing team, Samaira thought looking around. Will Lal be quickly thrown out from our family  she thought.

Her mind was playing games with her, for a moment it stays in present and after few seconds it runs back to some where else . Her mind again wanders back to Mumbai and smile erupted on her lips just by thinking about her time with Aarav. But suddenly she felt like screaming her happy mood turned into anger
when she received Yash Lal text.

Yash Lal's sister wants to meet her elder brother Kiaan in their café which was once Lal's mansion so they have to go back to Mumbai next morning . Yash Lal never mentioned himself as Lal but they are aware that they belong to the family of murderer Karishma Lal.

She can't tell Kiaan about this text, " not  now when he is going to get married but she will tell him once he get done with this secret marriage ," she mumbled to herself.

Secret marriage , is this possible to keep this marriage secret and specially from  Lals and media group specially our rivals, she took a deep breath ,"it was all due to her, she is the reason of this mess," Samaira mumbled looking at the message which Yash had sent few minutes back.

Aarav who heard her mumbling took her mobile and checked her message , " so they want to meet Kiaan," he said looking at the  message.

"Yaa ..." She looked at Aarav "Now?" She asked .

"Now, we will go back tomorrow and Kiaan can meet that bi***," he angrily got up ," I need to tell this to your paa and my dad ," he said .

" Not now ....no please ," she pulled him back on the chair , " wait we will tell everyone after wedding , let everyone enjoy this night ," she smiled .

"At night you will say to let Kiaan enjoy his first night,":Aarav arched his brow.

"Aarav please," she begged.

Aarav shook his head , he got up again this time Samaira didn't stopped him. He may be right they all need to know that Lal's came back to India and that girl is up for meeting , she thought.

Aarav stopped midway, he turned and looked at Samaira,
" You are not the reason for this mess," he paused for few seconds, "I think your bff and
would be sister- in- law needs you in getting ready," he nodded at her ,"you should not be thinking about Yash Lal, instead you should get up and  be a part of your friends happiness, your brother's wedding," he smiled and left.

Samaira was with Tiya for sometime but later she came down to the garden and sat there, her mind was thinking about whats coming next. "what Aarav just  said was true she need to be with Tiya," she mumbled and ran upstairs to Tiya who was looking like a queen in her beautiful blue and red ghagra. Samaira took a deep breath and walked to her friend, who was angrily looking at her ,"where were you ?" Asked Tiya.