Part 11

'Where am I?' you thought as your head began to hurt and you were no longer in Bontens headquarters.

You looked around and saw a mansion that was better than Sanzu's and a big TV. You started making whining noises because of your head hurting.

Kokonoi came into the living room where you were and instantly picked you up after hearing you.

"Are you okay, y/n?" he said in a baby voice, rocking you back and forth. 'Where is Dad?' you thought as you looked around to see if he was there too.

Then Kokonoi's phone rang.

"Sanzu, what do you want?"

"she is still here."

"No, I want to take her shopping later."

"Okay, I'll put you on FaceTime."

You looked at him, confused, as he gave you the phone. You saw yourself at first, but then, somehow, Sanzu's face popped up. 'Omg, Dada is trapped in the phone,' you thought as Sanzu started laughing about how funny your face was when you were surprised.

Sanzu was talking to you, but you ignored him while brainstorming ideas on getting him out of the phone. 'I got it. I'll smash the phone,' you thought as you threw the phone. But you are a baby, so it didn't go very far or even crack.

"Okay, so I think that's Y/n's way of saying bye-bye," Kokonoi said after he picked up his phone and ended the call with Sanzu.

"Okay, y/n, let's get you ready to go shopping," Kokonoi said while you looked at him.

——————-

Time skip ⏭

You were at the mall as Kokonoi carried you around and showed you different things to see if you liked them. (He would buy them either way because he wanted them, though)

That's when something finally spotted your eye. You pointed to a store that had puppies in the front of it.

"No, Y/n Sanzu doesn't like animals," Kokonoi said while showing you more clothes.

'No, I'm the boss. You listen to me,' you thought as you continued to point at the store until Kokonoi gave in and took you there.

Your eyes glowed as soon as you went in and saw all the animals. You were so happy, and you pointed to all of them to show Kokonoi.

That's when you saw a Kitten that was white with Grey blotches. You instantly fell in love with it but had to get Kokonoi to buy it.

'Listen, hear Kokonoi, I'm the boss, and you will buy this,' you said, but it wasn't understandable and just sounded like a baby fussing. But Kokonoi got the message, looked at you and the kitten, and sighed. (He knew he lost)

"Sanzu's going to be mad," he thought as he got a worker so he could buy the cat.

————-

Extra⚠️

"Who the hell got a cat?" Sanzu yelled

"Bad!" you yelled at Sanzu for scaring the cat 

Authors notes 📝 

I Hope you liked the chapter ☺️