27: Enigma

(Chapter - 27)

(Chapter - 27)

(Author's POV)

"I'M TIRED OF LIVING LIKE THIS! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" Jungwon yelled as he smashed his phone against the wall, destroying it beyond repair.

"What is going on?" Y/N inquired of all of us who were still startled by his unexpected outburst, as he never did. Everyone's gaze was still fixated on his bedroom door, where the scream had come from.

"Nothing Y/N, go back to your room, we will check on him." Jay told her, and the latter nodded and sauntered back to her room, not able to deny his command.

*********************************

"What happened? Why did you scream out?" Heeseung asked Jungwon, who was still taking heavy breaths due to the shouting.

"H-Hyung, he-he will harm her! Please help me!" Jungwon broke down crying, and Heeseung wasted no time in scurrying towards his little brother to console him.

"I am here. You are all safe... Calm down..." Heeseung said soothing words to him while rhythmically patting his back like he used to do when he was a little boy.

"What happened, Jungwon?" Sunghoon asked him.

"Why were you shouting about Y/N?" Sunoo, too, inquired.

"Yaah! Let him take a breath!" Jake reprimanded the pair, eliciting a giggle from the frail boy.

"Ayyeee~ You laughed!" Niki teased his brother, who gave him a deadly glance while still embracing Heeseung.

"You look like a little boy sending fake glares. It's making you look cuter, Jungwon!" Jay, too, joined the fun.

"It's not the time for jokes. Answer our questions, Jungwon." Heeseung stated firmly.

"Someone is blackmailing me that he will kidnap Y/N if I do not keep my distance from her, and also told me that if I tell anyone of you, she will be kidnapped at the immediate moment." Jungwon stated.

"How-" Jungwon interrupted Sunghoon.

"I, too, did not believe it and was about to tell you everything, but I saw a sniper in front of our house pointing at Y/N's room while she was sleeping, so I opted to go on his terms for that moment since I was terrified." Jungwon went on to clarify.

"You made the right decision, Jungwon, I am proud of you." Heeseung stated with a smile.

"But hyung, the threats are-"