𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Jaemin stared quizzically at jeno who yanked him away from karina and dragged him to who knows where. He hasn't explored this part of the school that much and it was worrying. Jeno was looking at him like he wanted to kill him. Which, mind you he would like on a different occasion, but not right now.

The older and obviously stronger jeno let go of jaemin's wrist, turning around and suddenly gripping jaemin's shoulders before pinning him to the nearest wall. Jaemin hissed at the impact. Jeno knew his back was sensitive so why did the idiot pin him so painfully?

Jaemin was about to nag at the older when he shivered in fear, jeno was looking at him the same way a predator did with its pray. Stalking it with hunger and aggression. But aggression to what?

"A little fox told me someone said I love you to you" jeno whispered in a deep voice, going closer to jaemin's neck wherein he nuzzled his nose. This act used to be intimate for the both of them. Jaemin had a scent jeno would find addicting (in a friendly way) and jaemin found jeno's warmth comforting (again, in a friendly way). Except, not right now. Jaemin felt like he was in the hot seat.

"A fox did?" Jaemin squeaked, pressing backwards as jeno's nose moved around, tickling his exposed neck. They were dead if someone found them out. "W-who?"

Jeno stopped sniffing, pulling away before locking eyes with jaemin. Both showed a great contrast. Jeno was looking at jaemin with anger while jaemin looked at him with fear. "Yeji"

"Yeji?" What did yeji have to do with this? Jaemin was more puzzled. "What did she say?"

"I don't know. You tell me" jeno leaned in again, this time, sniffing under jaemin's jawline. He frowned, nearly groaning in displeasure as he could pick up karina's faint perfume. "You used karina's perfume"

Jaemin shrugged his shoulders, ignoring the fact that jeno was sniffing him. "Ran out and she said I could spray some of hers"

Jeno grunted at that, tightening his grip on jaemin's shoulders, much to the bunny's discomfort. He looked at jaemin through his lashes. "Don't spray it. It's disgusting"

"Excuse me but that shit is expensive and smells great. I might even change" jaemin ignored the way jeno tensed at his words. He was too offended. "And who are—"

"I'm your best friend jaemin" jeno interrupted with possessiveness. His hands moved him gripping jaemin's shoulder's to the bunny's waist. He wanted to leave his hand marks to show everyone that na jaemin was his best friend. "You're mine. Only mine"