Chapter 1: Post Trial

Scar's Point of View

"So Ren, what do you know about this other killing game?" Scar asked.

"I don't even know of this other killing game!" Ren revealed, "Were our memories tampered with!"

"Of course!" Beef said laughing.

Everyone was in shock.

"Well, what's the punishment for the killer?" Cleo asked.

"Well, the killer's punishment..." Beef began, "Pause for dramatic effect... the punishment is Execution!"

"What!" Xisuma shouted, "you didn't tell us this!"

Beef shrugged, "you didn't ask."

"You tricked us! We just sentenced a person to death!" Tango cried out.

"Well before that, I'm going to allow some last words from our killer! Also, let us reveal the entirety of Zedaph and Grian's conversation as a prize!"

Event Review

A monitor was displayed showing the figures of Zedaph and Grian

"Oh, Grian! What did you want to talk to me about?" Zedaph questioned

Grian taking in a breath began, "Zedaph, I have suspicions that Ren is among one of those who was subbed in..."

"Wait what! Why would you think that!" Zedaph shouted.

Grian pulled out a paper "Look! He's been through a different killing game!"

"...why ...hasn't he said anything then... he could've helped us escape sooner!" Zedaph angrily commented.

"He might have enjoyed the experience!" Grian stated, "you want to confront him with me?"

"I'll confront him myself!"

"Wait, Grian... you purposefully manipulated Zedaph into confronting Ren!" Impulse shouted.

"I was planning on confronting Ren with Zedaph, didn't think Zedaph would volunteer to confront Ren by himself!" Grian shrugged, "Anyways... let's listen to Ren... Ren's last words I mean!"

Ren began his last words, "False... Docm... I'm sorry I killed, I'm sorry that you befriended me a murderer!"

False slapped Ren, "this isn't your fault, you aren't going to die! We're not going to let him die right Doc!"

False turned to Docm who was crying, looking away!.

"Doc?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Impulse, Tango, I know you two were close to Zedaph and I'm sorry for killing him..." Ren continued.

"Well, then let's begin shall we!"

"Everyone, I'm sorry!"

"It's punishment time!" Beef laughed.

Execution: Night in the Woods

Executed: Ren

The floor opened under Ren dropping him into a forest. Ren desperately trying to escape ran towards the light only to meet face to face with a bear the bear attacked and stabbed him with its claws. The bear turns and sees Beef then waves as beef feeds the bear a raw fish and ten berries socked with honey. Ren before dying lets a single tear fall from his eye and was bounced into a tree branch.

"Was that really necessary!" Scar said staring in horror.

"Not my orders!" Beef said. "Well, what are you guys still doing here! Leave!"

Walking to the elevator everyone was silent.

I'm sorry Zedaph... I'm sorry Ren... I'm so so sorry...

Official Survivors

13