•Hello Xiao•

Eyo readers so I have a name for Y/N, her Archon name to be precise.

There's Astraea, Astrea and Astria, you use these three names in different lands but chose only one, I picked the one that can be pronounce easily😗✌

Your P.O.V

           We arrived at the Inn and went to our room while Aether get our food. "So, why did you sat at Astria's sit" Paimon asked when she popped out. I can't tell her right now, it's not the time for me tell her I thought panicking. "Where am I gonna sit there then? The floor" I immediately diverted my Archon name for that. Paimon just nod and waited for Aether. When he arrived and puts our plate down to our table, we start eating.

              After we ate, we did our evening routine and they went to sleep. I went outside to star gaze and felt his presence. "You know rather than staying in the shadows, you can just come to me" I said, I know he's there and if people see me talking to air, they will be weirded out. I turned around and faced him. "Hello Xiao" I put my hands on my hips. He stayed silent looking at me, I put my hands by my side and just waiting for him to response. "I thought you died but I'm glad that you're still alive right now" he said with a stoic face.

               "I won't die that easily" I proudly stated. "Then why can't I feel a pulse back then" he glared making me nervous a bit. "I- I'm still training how to summon my scythe back then and" I looked away and scratched my head. "And what?" Xiao sternly said. "And I just ran but I got cornered" I sheepishly laugh. I felt Xiao hug me and I know Xiao that much, he doesn't like being touchy and all but I hugged back.

               "Don't do that again, I thought I lost you at that time" he tighten the hug and I felt upset at myself. "I'm sorry" I apologize to him and I let go but he won't budge. "Stay for a bit" he said but more like ordered, still I just followed.

Aether's P.O.V

           I woke up feeling thirsty so I went to the kitchen of the Inn and got water. After drinking it, I went back but saw Xiao hugging someone. That's weird  I went to check but not that near. What I saw made me feel jealous, I shouldn't be jealous since it seems like they get to meet again. I went back to the room, the image stuck in my head. I should just sleep maybe that's nothing I thought and went back to sleep.

It hurts to see you with someone else (Y/N)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪︎♡▪︎¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Xiao
About Y/N

I don't know what I'm feeling when I'm around her but I feel safe with her. Seeing her again makes me release all my guilt to what happened back then. I think I'm sick when I'm with her, this feelings are different from what I always feel.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇♧♤♧◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Now you guys see Xiao again :DD