20. Pani Patashi

"Shehnaaz, bas baby kitna royegi", Sidharth sat in front of her engulfing her in his arms, he felt something tearing apart in him while seeing her like this but sometimes it was necessary to cry to let everything out. So he let her break down and he was just there for her. Once he was sure she was just done he held her face in his big rough palms, ever so lovingly that she felt her eyes welling up again

" Shshsh phir se kyun ro rahi hai ab toh maine kuch kahan bhi nhi" He spoke afraid as to why was she crying all of a sudden again.

" Tu mujhe nhi chodega na" She asked lost in her own world and although he wanted to be sarcastic again but the look and the tears in her eyes he just couldn't bring it out in himself to say something that could hurt her again.

"Biwi hai Shehnaaz, kyun chodunga, kabhi nhi baba" He spoke and the honesty in his voice made her throw herself in his arms, he sat pressing his back against the door of their room and feets spread straight on the floor, with her sitting on his laps, hands around his neck and face squeezed on his neck, her tears falling on his skin and he caressed her hairs.

" Tujhe sachi lagta hai main aaj bhi vahan stuck hoon" She asked ever so meekly that he was sure he could have missed it.

" You still think that relation matters for me Sidharth " She asked again and he grabbed her face pressing his lips onto her ever so frequently without caring about the thickness of the tears and saliva that still persists there, he was never a man of more than a few words yet with her he felt himself changed everytime.

" Nhi Gussa dilane ke liye bolne wala tha, I don't mean it kasam lage " He spoke imitating her at the end and she left out a giggle at that making him smile.

" Hasti rehna aise hi, pyaari lagti hai" He spoke pecking her forhead and viping her tears that flowed oh so freely.

" Rulata kyun hai phir tu" She retorted and he smiled.

" Just imagine haina Shehnaaz, our baby will see a rotli maa once she is born, aisa nhi sochegi voh ki meri maa toh mera role chod hi nhi rahi, ab how do I cry " He spoke laughing and she smacked him pulling hard on his hairs.

" Kutta " She spoke pulling on his hairs harder.

" Aahhh Shehnaaz pagal hai ! Chod " He yelled trying to get her hand out of his hairs.

" Sorry Bol" She demanded.

" Sorry " He spoke without even thinking twice but her hold still was the same.

" Abe chod bhi ganja hojayega tera pati" He spoke.

" Pehle gussa dilane ke liye bhi sorry bol" She spoke lossing her hold a little.

" Nhi bolunga " He spoke and she pulled harder again the next moment.

" Acha Acha sorry meri jaan, chod de " He pleaded and she smiled leaving his hairs pressing a kiss on his hairs.

" Mat kar pehle you almost made me bald aur ab pyaar kar rahi hai " He spoke but didn't even tried to push her.

" Kutta hai tu sachi "

" Humari bachi ne na sabse pehle kutta hi bolna hai bahar aakar,mereko lag raha hai jitna kutta kutta tu kar rahi hai na,usne aur kuch sikhna hi nhi hai" He spoke caressing her stomach above the suit she was wearing and she smiled.

" Aapko beti chaiye " She asked

"Yaar ye aapko feels like I'm buddha you are talking to, kutta hi theek hai and Nhi a bacha is a bacha haina, I don't discriminate between them, hoga toh humare hi bus I have experience of living with all women around me haina, isliye I don't know how would it be another male in all of their life, it has always been me na" He spoke and she smiled thought tears.