Chapter 20

Isabella's Pov

"I WANT EVERYONE BACKGROUND CHECKED NOW, I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKE'S FOREVER. THIS PLACE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HEAVILY GUARDED"

"It-it was I swear by my life" Oh bad move dude, I definitely wouldn't have said that!

Right now Aurora and I are sitting inside the office watching Alessandro and Lorenzo yelling at the head of guards for this warehouse, they wont let us out of there sight so where both stuck here watching a guard shit himself scared from our brothers. I must say it's quite entertaining

"I need to go to the bathroom," I whisper into Aurora's ear.

"As if they're going to let you out of their sight for a second" She whispers and laughs back.

"Yeah no shit, that's why you need to distract them!" I reply straight away trying not to attract any attention from the boys.

"What no" She nearly yells at me, making the boys pause in their 'Conversation' and stare at us until one of us says something.

"Um sorry she just gets a bit angry when I say that outer banks is an overrated show" I smirk and turn towards Rora and kick her a little to play along.

"I-It is NOT OOOverrated Ok! The show is amazing and the Actors in it are just, Oh the Actors" She pauses as If she's mesmerised by a memory of one of them. "Oh boy can I go on about them, First of all John B's hair, THAT HAIR IS JUST" she continually goes on about getting the boys attention so she gets up and walks to the other side of the room.

I crawl over to the door and lock eyes with her trying to signal for her to make more noise so I can open the door and get out.

"Enzo, Enz I-I don't feel so good" She suddenly starts to stumble and somehow makes all the colour drain in her face, Lorenzo starts to approach her as she suddenly collapses, I was actually really concerned.

maybe she isn't faking.

I looked down at her hand and saw she crossed her fingers, hahaha she should be an actress. quickly I open the door and leave while the 'men' deal with Aurora. I'm sure the four of them will have a great time and I think we have scared the Guard shitless.

I dart around the corner and quickly try to make my way to one of the toilets...... Try. Ugh why do they make these places like a maze? I start running around the place like a headless chicken looking for a restroom until I run into a wall, being knocked down to the floor. I rub my head and look up to see a pair of legs.

Since when do walls have legs?

"What is this little thing doing running around the halls unsupervised, huh?" I glare at the man still rubbing my head. There's two men standing in front of me and they definitely don't look like they want to be my bestie, One is completely covered in tattoos

Man I thought Cristian had an addiction to getting tattoos

"I'm not little!" I can't believe this dude, I'm not little i'm like 5'4 that's not short....it's not!

"Come on missy boss wants to see you" the tattooed man says with a wicked glint in his eyes.

Ugh do these two think I'm stupid, it's quite obvious that they don't work for my brother so they must be after me... to get to my brothers.

"I'm sorry but who are you? I have never seen you around here before, like I come here every day for training and I never see you here?" I question trying to act like I'm normally here.

"What are you talking about Isabella, you have never been here" The non dude says as he starts to drag me down the halls in the opposite way that I came from.