Chapter 162: Insect infestation

"Does anyone know what's going on now?!" During the military meeting, Federal Marshal Yu Xiuyuan roared furiously, "One day, in one day, three planets have fallen."

Admiral Sheng sat in his office with a solemn expression, but did not speak. It's not just that he didn't speak, but other military officials in the video didn't speak.

"Si Majun, you say that two of the planets were lost from your hands. Tell me, what is the matter with this Zerg raid?" Yu Xiuyuan began to roll his name.

Sima Qing was as he said at this time, and his face was green: "These zergs appeared suddenly, and there was no warning before."

"Is there no warning, or are you negligent? The planet H-33 resisted for only half an hour, and the entire planet fell in half an hour? Do you know that everyone on the entire star network is now questioning the military department? , I want to ask if we opened the door to invite the Zerg in?" Yu Xiuyuan picked up the water glass at hand and smashed it in the direction of Sima Qing.

If it wasn't a video conference now, Sima Qing would definitely be a piece of tea dregs at this time.

"The main reason is that they appeared too suddenly. The military power on H-33 was insufficient, and they took advantage of it..."

"Why are you being taken advantage of by others? I think you are making money and making money crazy!" Just two days ago, the federal finance officer came to him and said that the military merits of the soldiers of the various corps have increased too fast, every day. Large sums of star coins were exchanged, and wanted to lower the exchange rate of military service and star coins. There is nothing wrong with soldiers wanting to make money, but you can’t even ignore the rear in order to make money. “I watched the video from the front line. There are a lot of soldiers in the port who don’t even have mechas. Why, because their mechas are not. When there is no energy, it is being overhauled."

Sima Qing lowered his head, speechless.

At this time, Admiral Feng, who had not spoken, spoke, and within the range where the Feng Family Army was responsible for garrisoning, there was also a planet occupied by the Zerg.

"Yu Shuai, I think it's not all the reason for the lack of combat power. The cyan Zerg who appeared in the raid this time is very weird." Admiral Feng.

"How do you say?" Yu Shuai asked.

"At that time, Lieutenant General Qi happened to be on planet G-12. The first time he discovered the Zerg, he drove the wind to meet him. Chengfeng was a ninth-level mecha. Lieutenant General Qi was even more experienced. Killed two ninth-level zergs. But when facing the blue zerg, he bluntly said that he was not an opponent, and..." Admiral Feng paused.

"And what?"

"He feels that the newly-emerged Cyan Zerg, in addition to being stronger than the ninth-level Zerg, seems to have a much higher IQ." Admiral Feng said.

"What?!" Suddenly, the faces of everyone present showed a look of astonishment.

The Federation and the Zerg have faced off for more than three hundred years. Although they have always been at a disadvantage, they have also maintained confidence. The fundamental reason is that the Zerg does not have high-level wisdom. As long as human beings continue to develop, one day they can find the weakness of the Zerg and create more powerful weapons to drive them out. But what if the Zerg also has a high level of wisdom?

"Sure enough, the Zerg is evolving?" an old man with white beard and hair suddenly shouted.

"Professor Bai, what do you mean?" Yu Xiuyuan looked at the old man.