Chapter 163: Senior wait for me

"What's the situation now?" Admiral Sheng strode into the command room.

"Admiral." Sheng Zhuo saw Admiral Sheng come in, greeted him a few steps, and quickly explained the current situation. "Ten minutes ago, a large number of Zergs suddenly appeared throughout the Federation, and all of them were level 7 or higher. Zerg, among them, the Cyan Zerg has added five more."

"Five? Adding the three of yesterday is eight." Admiral Sheng said in amazement.

The Federation has not completed the assessment of the combat power of the Cyan Zerg, and the three have already had some headaches. This time, five more came out, and the situation became even more serious.

"How many have appeared in our station?" Admiral Sheng asked.

"Two." Sheng Zhuo said.

"Give me an order." Admiral Sheng decisively issued an order, "All 9th-level mechas are dispatched. Be sure to kill the Blue Zerg at the fastest speed."

"Yes!" Sheng Zhuo gave a military salute, turned and walked outside the command room. He is also a ninth-level mecha fighter, and he must play.

Sheng Zhuo rushed to the port and was about to board the spaceship when a voice called him.

"Big Brother." Sheng Heng in a combat uniform ran over.

"Why are you here?" Sheng Zhuo asked.

"I heard that the newly-appearing Cyan Zerg has a strong mental attack. I'm here to apply to join the war." Sheng Heng said.

Since Sheng Heng accidentally mastered the method of using spiritual power to kill the ninth-level Zerg a few years ago, Sheng Heng's use of spiritual power has become more purely, especially when targeting Zerg, it can be said that as long as Sheng Heng is there. In places, the spiritual shock wave of the Zerg is almost useless.

"You can't go." Sheng Zhuo refused without thinking.

"Why?"

"In this operation, my father mobilized all the level 9 mechas. After we left, there was only my father in the base. You have to stay to protect him." Sheng Zhuo said.

"All ninth-level mecha fighters?" The command issued by Admiral Sheng in the command room just now was heard with Sheng Heng's current rank not enough. At this moment, my face was full of shock. It was just two cyan Zergs. Is it necessary for all the level 9 mechas to come out? Unless, the strength of the Cyan Zerg is beyond their estimation.

"Major General, the spacecraft is about to take off." Sheng Zhuo's guard urged loudly at the mouth of the spacecraft.

"I have to go, remember, stay with my father." Sheng Zhuo turned and ran in the direction of my spaceship.

Sheng Heng stood there and waited until the spacecraft flew away before turning around and running in the direction of the command room.

After the request, Sheng Heng was allowed to enter the command room and stood beside General Sheng.

"Your brother asked you to come?" Sheng Heng has always been very disciplined. In the past few years, he has never set foot in places where his military rank is not allowed in the base. Today, he suddenly applied to enter the command room. It must be Sheng Zhuo's instruction.

"Brother let me follow you." Sheng Heng said.

Admiral Sheng glanced at him and didn't break it. Instead, he pointed to the screen in the command room and said, "Look, this is the newly-emerged Cyan Zerg."

The Zerg raided three planets. Although the three planets were not big, there were many residents on them. Many of these residents used optical brain terminals to take pictures of the Zerg invasion and uploaded them to the star network. Because the Zerg attack came suddenly, the Federal ZF failed to prevent the outflow of the video in the first place, so now there are many videos and discussions about the Cyan Zerg on the Star Network.