Chapter 165: Ask for a wedding gift

Because Yan Hao is still a student and is in school, Sheng Heng has always been very protective of his mecha, for fear that one accidentally broke it and won't be able to repair it. However, as long as it is a combat mecha no matter how hard it tries to protect it, there will still be damage, and Sheng Heng's mecha has always been repaired by Dia, the head of the Mecha Manufacturing Department of the God of War Corps. Dia is a ninth-level mecha maker. Although he can't fully grasp the internal mimicry system of Rebirth, he can still do it without breaking it.

After inspecting the rebirth, Yan Hao found that the external parts of the rebirth had basically been repaired, and the internal system was not working smoothly, but this was not because the internal system was broken, but the parts in several key places. Is wrong. This kind of error is caused by the difference between the mimic mecha and the traditional mecha, and it is not an assembly error by Master Dia.

Yan Haoshun went through the system and adjusted Lin Mindu on the radar, and then people walked out of the cockpit.

"How about it, did I break anything?" This time Sheng Heng fought one against three. The mecha was damaged more severely than ever before. Although Dia was very confident in his own technology, it was mimicry in the end. Mecha, he was not sure about it.

"No, the repairer is much better than mine." Yan Hao said.

"Never talk nonsense." Dia knew that Yan Hao was complimenting him, but he was still very helpful after hearing it. The only high-end combat power is Sheng Heng. When I was reborn and broke, I was scared to death. By the way, how about Sheng Heng? Are you awake?"

"Not yet, but I will almost wake up at noon tomorrow." Yan Hao said.

"That's good, that's good."

At this time, the door of the studio was pushed open, and Dia’s assistant stood at the door, reporting to Dia with an anxious expression: "Major, another level 8 mech was sent from outside. There was a problem with the mecha core, and they repaired it. No, please go and take a look."

"Towed back from space? Where is the pilot?" Dia asked.

The assistant shook his head.

Dia's expression went dark, without asking any more, turned his head and said to Yan Hao: "I'll go out and have a look."

"Oh, good." Yan Hao asked the assistant to hand over the toolbox, and while disassembling the parts, he recalled the conversation between Dia and the assistant just now.

Just now the assistant shook his head. Did it mean that the owner of the mecha had sacrificed? The eighth-level mech must be a warrior who has experienced many battles.

Rebirth was almost repaired by Dia, and it took Yan Hao another two hours to adjust the wrong parts of the previous installation, even if the mecha was completely overhauled. Lifted his eyes and glanced at the time, one o'clock in the morning.

"Master Yan Hao, do you want something to eat first? There is a midnight snack delivered from the cafeteria outside. May I help you get a box?" Assistant Xiao Wei asked, raising his head.

"No, I'll go back to eat in a while." In the past two years, his work and rest have been very regular. Because of the worry about Sheng Heng, he hasn't slept much since he boarded the spacecraft that came here. At this time, sleepiness struck, Yan Hao. Some of his mental head can't hold it anymore.

"Okay, then I'll send you out." Xiao Wei said.

Yan Hao got down from the elevator: "Do you want to put it away after rebirth?"

"No, this room is dedicated to the maintenance of level 9 mechas. Now there is only the Admiral 9 level mechas left in the base. Just leave it and you don’t need to put away the empty space." Xiaowei said, "Or You want to put it away and take it to Captain Sheng Heng."