Chapter 167: Two in one

When Sheng Heng entered the command room, Admiral Sheng was staring at the video footage from the front with crimson eyes. The video was a starry sky full of mecha and Zerg remains, and some mecha fragments were occasionally inside. Mars burst out, and at first glance, a fierce battle had just ended.

"Admiral." Sheng Heng walked to Admiral Sheng's side.

"Sheng Heng? Are you awake?" Seeing Sheng Heng, General Sheng Kong's cold expression finally softened a bit. During the period when Sheng Heng was in a coma, he had been in the command room. He just asked the doctor to report to him every day. He knew that Sheng Heng was not in a serious condition, so he never went to see him.

"How is the recovery?"

"It's all well, you can fight at any time." Sheng Heng said.

"Okay." Admiral Sheng didn't say anything to let Sheng Heng rest for a few more days. On the battlefield at this moment, no soldier was uninjured.

"How is the battle on the front line now?" Sheng Heng asked.

"Two more mutant insects died." Admiral Sheng said.

"Really, there are only three left." Sheng Heng was surprised. In the first half month, all the ninth-level mechas of the Federation had only killed three mutant insects, but didn't want to. Two of them died in the past few days when I was in a coma,? "Who killed it?"

"General Xiao and General Yun joined forces and killed one in the G-12 galaxy. At the same time, General Yun's mecha Songtao was severely damaged and cannot be repaired in a short time." Admiral Sheng said.

Sheng Heng was shocked: "Two tenth-level mecha fighters joined forces, and did they kill one?"

The tenth-level mecha is their final combat power. When the mutant insects appeared, the two generals did not immediately take action, in order to prevent the emergence of the insect emperor. But the power of the eight mutant insects exceeded the estimate of the military department. It seems that the current ninth-level mecha of the Federation cannot completely destroy them. After thinking about it again and again, General Xiao and General Yun chose to shoot in advance, trying to kill these mutant insects with the fastest speed. I thought it would be a good thing, why did it damage a tenth-level mecha? This is why Sheng Heng is surprised.

"Mutated insects are evolving." Admiral Sheng said, "During this time, the mutant insects have not known how many soldiers with high spiritual power levels have been swallowed by the mutant insects. Biologists say that the Zerg race is in a highly evolved process."

"Then there is one more?" If two tenth-level mechas can kill one mutant insect, who killed the remaining one?

"Old Pang modified the Tianhe-1 battleship and killed a mutant insect, but..." Admiral Sheng's voice trembled slightly, "Yuan Hai is gone."

"Lieutenant General Yuan?!" Yuan Hai is one of the ninth-level fighters of the God of War Corps.

"The Tianhe No. 1 battleship needs one minute of energy storage time. Five ninth-level fighters confined the mutant insects together before locking it within the bombardment range of the artillery fire, but the mutant insects noticed it when they evacuated at the last minute. Yuan Hai wanted to stop the mutation. The insect fled, and the man rushed back with the mecha. Along with the mutant insect... it was blown into flying ashes by the battleship." Admiral Sheng's clenched fist shook uncontrollably, "Just now."

Sheng Heng suddenly raised his head and looked at the video screen full of debris again. I don't know when there were many more mechas in the screen. They stood in the void, surrounded in a circle, and then neatly raised his right hand. Salute to the void.