Chapter 171: The King of Bugs Appears

Since knowing that the worm infestation this time may be the butterfly effect caused by his own rebirth, Yan Hao has become anxious. This anxiety comes later than everyone in the base, but it is more real than everyone in the base. . He recalled the memories of his previous life every day, and wanted to extract more information about the Zerg war from his limited memory, but no matter how hard he tried, the information he knew was too limited.

In the previous life, he was just a pharmacist who studied pharmacy, and he was also a pharmacist who was uninviting and excluded by most people. All his sources of information were messages pushed by Starnet during that time. He knew that the Federation would deal with a large-scale insect infestation. If Sheng Heng analyzed it well, the large-scale insect infestation in the previous life should be the current one in front of him. In this worm wave, the Federation suffered heavy losses, and many high-level military officials, including the Federation Marshal, died in the war. The insect wave lasted for three years. The Federation lost eight or nine planets in a row. Finally, Sima Mingxuan, who became a tenth-level mecha fighter, led a new generation of mecha divisions to kill the last mutant insect of the Zerg race and put an end to the insects. tide.

He didn't know what happened after that, because he died unexpectedly shortly after the insect infestation ended, and then he was born again. If judging from the memory of the previous life, the mutant insects have been completely wiped out, and the Zerg clan also stopped attacking, and it seems that the insect infestation has ended. It seems that this life seems to be much better than the previous one. The federal marshal is not dead, and the military’s high-level combat power is still less than half reserved. There are only four planets occupied by the Zerg at present, and slowly. Can be recovered.

But the senior said that he felt an extremely powerful mental power? It was probably the insect emperor.

Did this powerful spiritual force also appear in the previous life? Is it really the Insect King? Did the Insect King appear in the end? Has the Federation defeated the Insect King? These are what Yan Hao desperately wants to know.

"It would be nice if I could die a while later."

"What are you talking nonsense?!" Sheng Heng brought food to Yan Hao as usual. As soon as he walked in the door, he heard Yan Hao suddenly say such a sentence. He immediately poke Yan Hao's cranky little head with his finger, "What is not dead? Yes, hurry up, bah bah."

Yan Hao clutched his head, looking at Sheng Heng aggrievedly.

In Sheng Heng’s eyes, Yan Hao has always been independent and strong. Whenever he saw his expression, he couldn’t bear it and hugged him gently: “Don’t be afraid. If you lose your life, it will stop the Insect Emperor."

"Who wants you to do your best?" Yan Hao became even more anxious when he heard it. Wasn't it just that Sheng Heng had something wrong with him?

"You don't have anything to do." Yan Hao commanded Sheng Heng in a domineering tone for the first time.

"Why do you have such a tone like my mother?" Sheng Heng said with a smile.

"Huh?" The senior's mother, he hasn't seen it yet.

"When I was young, my mom would tell my dad every time my dad went on the battlefield." When he was young, he always felt that his mother was ferocious. Now he is immersed in the scene, and some people treat him like this. Only then did I know how warm this ferocious remark was.

"You haven't met my mother yet. When this war is over, I will take you to see her. She likes you." Sheng Heng said.

Yan Hao hummed softly.

"Eat first, I made chicken wings today." Sheng Heng took Yan Hao to sit down, and then took things out in the same way. He made meals for two people, and they happened to be eating together. It's just that before the meal was finished, Sheng Heng's left hand optical brain terminal sounded an alarm.