Pressure Point

...

The following week and a half, Harry and Louis followed a stick routine, being careful of everything, and everyone.

Louis did not leave the mansion much, he tried to stay close to his, now scared, people, and do as Harry said.

He would only leave on Tuesdays and Thursdays to go to his Target Practice and that was all the outside activity he did.

Harry would come by his office at least once a day. Sometimes bringing news sometimes bringing just wine and chocolates since there was nothing big to discuss...but either way Louis was satisfied.

They still had no idea of who was behind these assaults. And only had found light information on it.

But Today Louis had a very busy day. Starting off, a meeting with the pack over lunch, a meeting with his board and the grand meeting with The Table. Harry had insisted he'd like to be on the three of them, just for moral support.

Louis needed it, so he did not turn him down.

Harry had finally arrived. Opening the door to the office without a knock because well that was what he did most of the times. First time he broke inside, second time he came in through the window, now all was left was for him to dig a whole and emerge from the floor.

"I'm here! Hello?...partner?"-Harry said entering the warm office.-"Louis? You in here?"

Louis who was currently behind the desk, sitting on the ground just grunted. Continuing to make small rollers of papers with his fingers. Not concentrated on the papers rolls, his eyes never left the fireflames.

Harry took that as a yes, he hurried there to see what he was doing.-"Louis? Why are you on the ground? Is everything alright? Are you hurt?"

"Nothing...just got a sad phone call."-Louis said throwing a tiny roll of paper on the flames of the fireplace and started making another one.

Harry sat next to him, taking some of the paper and making tiny rolls too.-"What was it?"

Louis just looked down at his hands. Eyes travelling to the colourful yarn on his wrist.-"Nothing...It's all going to be fine. It just got me thinking..."

Harry didn't push him further, this conversation clearly made him more sad.-"Why paper rolls?"-He asked all of a sudden.

Louis gave him a questioning look.-"What do you mean?"

Harry smiled.-"When I'm sad, I write it down, than burn the letters all at once...why paper rolls...why not burn the whole thing."

Louis chuckled slightly.-"It keeps my hands busy. Makes me feel less useless at the situation I'm in."

"Louis...you're not useless. I don't know what's bothering you but...In the situation we're in...I need you."-Harry almost whispered, taking one of his hands on his own.

Louis blamed the flames for the heat that covered his body. That was a powerful confession.

He watched as Harry slowly pulled him into a very much needed hug. Louis Didn't stop him, he really needed one.-"Thanks H ."-He whispered holding onto him powerfully.