Episode 43

"Necklace"

"Necklace"

The sky was dark and the highway was quiet. It was not until a white car sped by through the highway in a speed of light.

"Faster! Lisa already knew the truth! I must get there before it's too late" Mother Manoban said as she clutched her bag tightly.

The driver, Mr. Park, nodded his head as he accelerated the car.

Mother Manoban is sweating despite of the temperature in the car being at its maximum coldness.

"How did she found out about this? I thought you are doing your job at letting her believe that her father is just missing?" Mother Manoban stated as she pointed a look on the driving man in front of her.

"I'm sorry Madame Manoban but I think somebody showed her the file. I already blocked all the news, articles and cases about Mr. Kang's death but it looks like someone with power dug it up again and showed it purposely to the young miss" Mr. Park said as he focused once again in driving.

Mother Manoban held her head as she prays for Lisa.

She doesn't want her daughter to find out the truth because it would hurt her badly, but now, seems like there really is no secret that will remain a secret forever.

Just as Mother Manoban was deep in thought, their car suddenly crashed with an another car.

Because their speed is too fast, they sent the other car almost flying, causing it to flip over.

Their car stopped abruptly as both of their eyes widen.

Mr. Park looked at Mother Manoban in horror as he said,"Madame, are you alright? That..t-that car suddenly came out of nowhere"

Mother Manoban shook her head as a yes. She then looked out of the window.

She slowly walked towards the other car as Mr. Park followed suit.

She peeked at the car and when she saw the young man filled with blood in the road, she screamed.

"Ah!! Mr. Park, quick!! Let's bring this man to the hospital!!"

6 hours ago...

Lisa slumped back at her bed as she cried her heart out once again.

She's messed up.

She's torn between feeling angry towards Jungkook and feeling sorry for him.