| Chapter 46: Surprise |

You were sitting down on the ground. In the wide field. Sitting under the shade of a big tree. You were on your phone talking to Peter who needed help with a project for his science project. Its been about 2 weeks since you met the guy and he was good company. Helping you with things you were doing in the workshop to enhance your own version of the Iron Man Suit and you were also making him his new web shooters.

"Still talking to Peter?" Harry asked who flied down. He was riding his firebolt broom to get a grip of it and control the things. Also practicing flying for quidditch

"Mm.. He needs help with a project" You answered

"Do you like him?" Harry asked grabbing the water that settled beside you and drinking from it

"What— No! Where do you get the idea?" You asked looking at Harry like he had gone nuts "Well, you have been spending the a lot of time with him. Its only a matter of time before you like the guy" Harry said

"Peter is a fellow science nerd. We are friends and that's all it will ever be" You chuckling at Harry

"And you really can be obviously. Peter has his eyes on a girl in his school plus my heart aches for someone already" You settled your attention back to your phone screen and with what you said made Harry groan in annoyance

"Out of all people, Malfoy?" He said still not getting why him

"Got a problem with that, James? I never complain when I catch you staring at Ginny" You said and that made Harry flustered. You stop typing to look up at Harry.

"How did you know?" Harry asked. You chuckled

"You cant keep a secret from me, Harry. I'm your twin" You clicked your tongue dragging your attention back to your phone.

"Go and get cleaned up. You stink" You teased him using your hand to fan the air away

"Slytherins.." You heard Harry mumbled getting on his broom and zooming away to get to the Avengers Compound. The men in suits still found it shocking that Harry could fly with a broom.

"I heard that you, bloody Gryffindor!" You yelled for Harry to hear but he ignore you. Sighing to yourself as you typed bye to Peter before closing your phone.

Looking up to the beautiful blue clear sky with white clouds. You smiled at the beauty of the world but then you saw an owl, flying your way.

"But I didn't let out Evie" You frowned then you recognize that it was an eagle owl. It was Malfoy's owl and the owl was baring a letter.

Holding out your arm, the owl settled down on it and on its beak was a letter. You patted its head before grabbing the letter then letting Malfoy's owl fly again. It was the first letter Malfoy has sent you since Summer had started.

Opening the letter, you read the words

Turn around

-D.M

You did as it says but nothing was there only as you only saw a tree.

"Oh shit. I look dumb" You said standing up as you dusted your clothes before looking behind the tree seeing no one. You turned around again only to come face to face with Malfoy.

"Miss me?" He asked smirking.

You had to admit that stunt he did was very hot. And you did very much miss him.

"Is that even a question?" You asked as you tackled him into a hug. He chuckled hugging back.

"I miss you, Draco" You whispered