Part 5

Babygirl what the heck. I don't know why but I feel something when he called me that. I felt butterfly in my stomach. my heartbeat increase as it can explode any time sooner. No it's wrong he is my step father. I should not feel this way.

He then opened the door. He led me in. the room was beautiful. It was light blue color. There was a king sized bed . He put my bag down and said.

jimin:"This is your room. If you need something our room is beside yours just call me when you need me." with that he left.

I took a pair of clothes and get to fresh up. Later my mom called me for dinner. when I got downstairs I mom and jimin was already in the dining table. I took a seat beside jimin. He smiled at me.

My mom and jimin was talking about something I didn't paid that much attention. But then suddenly I felt a hand on my thighs. what the what. I looked under the table and saw it was non other than my step dad's hand. I look up to him. But he was all normal and eating peacefully.

I tried to push his hand but he tighten the grip. All of the sudden he squeezed my thighs that made me moan a little. I quickly shut my mouth. my mom looked at me and said.

y/m/n : "Honey you alright? what happened?"

y/n: "n- nothing mom. I just chocked on food." I said nervously.

y/m/n: "oh eat slowly." she said and I nodded.

I started eating quickly. But his hand was on my thighs the whole time. And for some reasons unknownly I liked it. 

After dinner I came to my room and decided to sleep since it was a long day. But before sleeping I thought to text taehyung first. 

y/n: "hey you there?