Part 16

Eva St.Patrick

My body hurts so bad I don't know what's happening. I can hear people around me talking but I can't make out what their saying. I can feel these tingles running up and my down my right arm.

Where am I? I keep wondering who are these people and why am I here. Then I heard it "Expergiscere puerum meum"  I tried to move but I couldn't "Expergiscere puerum meum" it got louder then louder then I pitched up looking around.

My heart beating fast looking around when someone grabbed me. I looked at them and they flew into the wall. Realizing it's my mate my mouth flew open. "I'm so sorry" I said getting up but fell to the floor.

"Easy my child" I knew that voice looking up I smiled "grandma?" I asked looking at her confused. My mate picked me up and sat down on the bed with me. Looking around everyone staring at me. "What's going?" I asked "hmm your eyes" Dove said looking down and I looked around. Until my eyes landed on a mirror and I jumped.

My heart beating I got so scared and the ground began to shake. My eyes flickered faster and I'm trying to relax. "You have to calm down" my grandma said. "I'm trying" I told her but I kept getting scared. "Shhh baby" Gio said he used his teeth and scraped my mark.

"Relax" he said and calmed down to his voice. "What's happening?" I asked still scared even though the ground had stop shaking. "Her emotions are tied to her powers. I told your mother to train you. I told her she didn't listen she never listened!" My grandma yelled the last part and all the glass around the room shatter. My mate through his body on top of mines and Jason did the same for Dove.

"I'm sorry" she said she took her hand opening it flat and threw it towards the windows and mirror "vitrum reparatione" everything went back to what it was and I'm just standing there confused (glass repair)

"What the hell is going on" I asked and she sat in front of me she waved her hand in front of my face. "memento praeterita" then it all hit me at once. (Remember the pass)

FLASHBACK

"Come on my love" looking up to my grandma as she smiles at me. I run to her she picks me and turn me around. "Okay like we practice" she said and I smiled opening my arms raising them. As my arms went up so did the flowers from the ground.

I turned around into a circle and so did the flower making a mini tornado. Then pushed towards my target and knocked it down "good job" she said clapping.
********************************************

"Alright princess let's see if you remember your Latin" my grandma said and I smiled at her. "nix illud" I said and snow feel from the ceiling. A round of applause went throughout the room. (Let it snow)

"Again" my grandma said "Class Bellatores" (snowman Warriors) yelled and gigantic snowmen came out from the floorboards. "Again!" My grandma yelled. "impetum" I yelled and the snowmen attacked. Grandma had her own army they were stronger and faster then mines. (Attack)

My snowman were failing "fortius!" I yelled putting my hand on the floor my snowmen came back twice as strong I was winning. I thought grandma was going to be upset but she smiled. I won and everyone clapped my grandma stood there nodding. "Excellent" (Stronger)

It went on like that for a while

Flashback over!!

Looking up at my grandma "those were real why did mom always told me it was just a dream?" I said standing up "your dad didn't know what your mom was. What we are she left that life behind she didn't want to deal with magic or being queen after her dad died" she said and I looked up at her.

"Your powers were strong and growing stronger everyday. She told me not to teach you but I didn't listen. Someone at school was bulling you and you got so mad you" I looked at her "I made a snow army in board daylight and they killed him" I said and a tear ran down my face.

"You were so young you didn't understand what you were doing. Your mother then knew I was training you. She erase your memory then bind your powers" she said and I just stared.

"Kids saw what happened but the story was crazy no one believed it" she said shaking her head. "So she said I'll never see you again. Then she got hooked on drugs using her powers to steal and get get money so I took her powers away" she said.

Sighing I got up and walked out I just needed air I needed to think. All this shit is real I thought I was going crazy but this shit is real.
Walking I didn't notice how far I worked I'm in the middle of the forest.

Sighing and I sat down in the middle of the grass. Just thinking about everything when I heard a snap. Not paying it any mind I picked up a flower. When big ass wolf with red eyes stood infront of me. He growled but I didn't pay him any mind.

"Dude let me tell you something I'm in a shitty mood. You better find someone else to bother because I am not the one" I said not looking up.

He growled again and ran towards me "trabea!" (Shift) I yelled and mid leap he turned into a man. Landing on the floor he looking around confused. "manere" (stay). He just sat there looking scared and confused.

"I said I am not the one!" I said rolling my eyes.
He just sat there looking at me "why are your eyes red" I asked him "I'm a rogue" he said and I nod "why did you tired to attack me?" He looked at me "I've been in wolf form for ten years after my mate died" he said and nod.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I told him and he nod "it was on instinct I didn't know who you were" he said "that doesn't give you the right attack anyone you see" I told him "in my world it's attack or be attacked." He said and I can understand that.

"Why are you sitting out here all alone" he asked me "just found out somethings needed air needed to think" I told him he nod his head yes. Then sirens went off and I look at him "go and be safe" i said and he ran off.

Getting up dusting off my butt I know their looking for me. Walking into a clearing "Luna" looking at the guard he shift and let me go on his back and ran with me to the castle.

Getting there my mate and grandmother is waiting for me. Walking up to them my grandma looked at me "I'm so sorry honey I had to show up you were in to much pain for me not to show up. I love you and know this is gonna take a lot to get use to" I nod giving her a hug and kiss.

Lifting my arms Gio picked me up and took me to our room. "You okay baby?" He asked me kissing my neck. "It'll get better once I have you" he kissed my mark tell me he love me and just laid there in silence embracing each other.