VIII

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"Lemme take you." Amari stands up and we walk out.

"You going to McDonald's?" He asks opening the door for me and I nod.

He goes and gets in and we drive there in silence.

"That drive-thru too damn long cuh." I say when we get there.

"Let's go in." He gets out and goes around to let me out.

Luckily it's not a lot of people in here and the line was short.

"Hello sir, what can I getchu?" The worker says eye fucking Amari, biting her lip and shit.

"Damn, yo digits?" He smiles.

She prints out a blank receipt and writes her number on it then hands it to him.

"Is that all, sir?" She giggles, completely ignoring me.

"No bitch get me a fucking Sprite, a McFlurry, a large fry, a 6 piece nugget, a triple cheeseburger wit no pickles, 3 cookies, and yo damn manager." I say getting loud and she rolls her eyes.

"Uhm who the fuck is you calling a bitch!?" She yells catching everybody's attention.

I grab some random white women's drink, take the top off, and throw it at on the female.

"Ayo chillout." Amari says tryna mediate the situation.

"Ch-chillout? Nigga I am chill!" I scream at him.

I proceed to reach over and bang the bitches head into the cash register making it pop open.

I grab all the money out of it I can and stuff it in my bra. Then Mrs. McDonald decides socks me in my face.

Amari tries to grab me but I jump over the counter and start beating her ass.

The workers try to grab me but I start hitting everyone near us so they give up and huddle together waiting for the police.

"Y'all sum pussies forreal cuh." Amari says to them while trying to pull me off of the girl.

When he gets me off she pulls my hair. I get loose and dump some hot ass fries on her making her scream.

"Amari let me FUCKING GO." I scream trying to hit him too but he restrains me.

"LET'S GO!" He shouts at me and I stop fighting back. He literally never yell at me so I start to cry.

"I know damn well yo ass ain't-" He stops and smacks his teeth before giving me a hug.

"Now c'mon foe 12 get hea." He says and we dash out the door, ignoring people yelling at us to stop.

We hurry and zoom back to the house. The police take like 20 minutes to come out here so it wasn't a high speed chase or nothing.

"Gahdamn, you look like you been fighting all yo life." My sister says when I walk in.

My wig was messy, my lashes were coming off, and my face makeup was sweating off.

"The fuck happen to y'all?" Chubby says while chewing sum shrimp.

"N'laisah- So we get to McDonald's right?" I cut Amari off. "So tell me why this bitch was being mad disrespectful to me and akekeing with Amari?"

They was all engaged asf, nosey asses.

"So I called her out n whatever but the bitch got the nerve to ask who I was calling a bitch and see that set me all the way off." I started pacing around.

"Unt unt what happened after det?" Dee asked.

"I grab somebody drink and threw it on that hoe. Then I bammed her head against the cash register right?"

"As you should." Nunu nodded his head.

"Rightt, then it popped open and I took the money out of it." I said pulling out the money from my bra and putting it in my purse.

"You stole money from McDonald's while beating the worker's ass? Only in the ghetto." Scarface scrunched his face up.

"Fuck up. Then she hit me so I jumped over the counter and beat her like she stole something." I started pacing again. "But this nigga wanna play captain save a hoe and pulled me back, but then she swung again and I poured hot fries all over ha."

"Dayum, whea was the workers at?" Chubby asks.

"They asses was all huddled in a corner and shit." Amari shook his head.

"I'm still gone get my damn food tho, finna DoorDash from a different McDonald's." I shrug walking off.

I go to my room to brush my hair and wipe my tears and makeup.

"Why you do all that?" Amari said storming into my room.

I roll my eyes and go to walk out. He grabs my arm and pulls me back tho.

"I know you hear me talking to you."

"Actually ion hear shit nigga I'm Beethoven." I say with an attitude.

"What's yo fucking problem?"

"You're my problem nigga, what possessed you to do that?" I snatch my arm from him.

"To do what?" He says confused.

"You really just gon act like you wasn't talkin to sum female right in front of me?" I put my foot out and cross my arms.

"You mad cuz I talked to another female?"

"No." I scrunch my face up.

"So. what's. the. problem?"

"That you was talking to another female." I say in a duh tone.

"You fucking crazy." He huffs.

I go to walk out but he blocks the door.

"Whea you going?"

"Out my fucking room dumbass." I roll my neck.

"You gon cool on that lil attitude." He shakes his head.

"Ian coolin on shit. Fuck you."

Less than a second later his hands squeeze my neck and I smirk a lil.

"You like that shit don't you? Ole toxic ass." He chuckles.

He looks at my lips for a little.

Don't kiss him bitch youn kiss niggas!

He leans in and starts kissing me and I kiss him back.

Damn, city girls down a hundred 😟

He puts his hands on my waist and guides me backwards to my bed.

I take my pants off and he rubs me through my panties making me moan into the kiss.

I lean back and he slips off my thong. He licked his lips before kissing my thighs.

He puts my legs over his shoulder and slowly slides his tongue down me.

He starts eating my ass while pumping his finger in and out of my pussy making me moan.

"Shhh mamas, foe they hear you." He whispers making me bite on my fist.

He starts kissing my clit before he starts sucking on it.

He swirls his tongue in a circular motion consistently for a few minutes.

"Ugh, I'm bout to cummm." I moan and my thighs squeeze him as I grip the sheets.

I cream on his tongue and he licks up the rest of my juices before helping me to the bathroom.

This chapter is a chaotic mess, hope you enjoyed 🎀