part 9

"You gave birth to him at the age of 11 or 12"Ace asked.

" Yeah"i replied in a bored voice.

"How could you done that thing at that age" my so called father asked in an angry voice.

"Yeah, it's your fault for sending me away and getting me raped, completely your fault" i said and  i was on verged of crying.

But Liam rubbed my hand and it calm me.

"But i don't regret giving birth to him" i said.

They looked shocked and i saw drops of tears at their eyes and regrets.

But it's too late for this and i don't want their pity. I will never forgive  them.

The time passed in silent ,liam had already fallen asleep . When the plane was going to land ,I wake Liam to secure his seatbelt .

When  we landed ,I picked Liam and they lead the way to their car . Ace open the door  for me and I didn't want to argue with him so I went inside.

Liam sit on my lap as he was still half asleep and my father sit at my other side  and he was staring at me . Ace was sitting infront .

I completely ignored them during the drive and after 30 minutes we reach near a big mansion.

The mansion was the same like years ago,I carried Liam out as he was still sleeping.

I followed behind them and some bodyguard was carrying my luggages.
My father knocked on the door and after some time one maid came ,she looked at me with digust ,she look familiar but I forgot her name.

We reach the living room and there was no one to welcome me like I cared .I don't care because my love for them was over.

I will never forget them what I have been through. 

"Go and rest ,dinner is at 8pm "my father said and Ace will show you your room .I nodded and followed Ace.

I looked at the room's door and there was my brothers names written on it .My room was last  and I went in after thanking Ace for showing me my room.

He looked shocked but I completely ignored it .when I went in, I was completely shocked as everywhere was pink  .

when I went in, I was completely shocked as everywhere was pink 

I hate pink and they thought I was a baby . I placed Liam in the bedroom and I went out to make a call.

I called  my assistant  named Alex to tell him to arrange an interior designer for my room .I can't stay inside the room watching so much pink.

After making the call , I heard Liam yelling my name. I went to pick him and went outside the room .

I decided to see around the mansion.I must say it is beautiful .

Living room

   Kitchen

   Kitchen

  Dining room

  Dining room

  The stairs

  Cinema room

  Cinema room

   We couldn't finish as the interior designer came  and I went to show him the room

   We couldn't finish as the interior designer came  and I went to show him the room . I explained him what to do .He could understand what I wanted and I let him do his work with his people .

He said the work will take 6 hours, I nodded and went towards the cinema room with Liam as we have nothing to do.

There was still 4 hours  till dinner and I didn't any of my brothers. I was happy as I spend time with my baby. He sit on my lap ,his head is near my neck .I love to cuddle with him .

We are watching his favorite movie. I am patting his head and he is smiling as he love it.

But he don't like anyone to do that except me .

After 4 hours ,it is  time for dinner  and I don't want to go as they will ruin my mood but there is no choice.

I grab  Liam hand and walk towards the dining table.