Fake Love

"Sylus, I'm starving." I complain to my roommate as I walk into my kitchen. "Then eat woman! I ain't your slave." I laugh at his statement. Sylus was my absolute best friend, the person I trusted most in this world. I didn't have many people I could rely on, but he was one of them. 

"But you're gay. Can't gays cook amazingly?" Sylus scoffs and rolls his eyes dramatically. "Girl, shut up." I giggle as I rummage through our cabinets. We needed to go to the store desperately. I slam the fridge shut after witnessing that it was bare. I lean up against it and cross my arms.

"There isn't anything to eat! We need to go to the store, and by 'we' I mean you." Sylus ignores me. He's the extrovert in this household. He was always loud, hilarious and sassy. I loved that aspect about him. He was my better half, that was for certain. 

"Let's just order in, you weirdo." I nod and sit down on the couch beside him. "Pick whatever you want, I could eat a horse." 

A string of cheese from the pizza we ordered hangs from my mouth

A string of cheese from the pizza we ordered hangs from my mouth. "You won't believe what happened earlier!" I yell as the string flops around with my moving lips. Sylus looks over at me and busts out laughing at the string of mozzarella. He pulls it from my mouth and sits it on my plate. "What happened babe?" I sit down my pizza. "This youtuber messaged me telling me good work on my videos. They were pretending to be Jungkook I think."

Sylus bends over laughing, holding his stomach. "Why do people have to be so pathetic? Do people actually fall for that shit?" I shrug slightly. "They say a sucker is born every minute. Not me though." Sylus hands me a bag of chips we were sharing. "No, you're just a sucker for your seven hot boyfriends." I shove him with my free hand. "Shut up Sy! Don't act like I don't see how you act when you see Jimin come on the tv."

Sylus' face goes straight, he was caught, and he knew it. He had the biggest crush on Park Jimin, I mean, who wouldn't? Sylus clears his throat before nonchalantly going back to eating his pizza.

"Did they announce the contest winners yet?" I shake my head as I finish the crust of my third and final slice of pizza. "Nope, that's tomorrow." I smile down at my plate. My heart would quicken every time I thought of the possibility of winning the contest. Anyone that bought enough merchandise off of Weverse was entered in a contest to meet BTS at a fan signing. I knew my chances were slim, but you can't blame a girl for dreaming.

"What are you going to do when you meet your bias?" Sylus eyes me from the side and I shoot him a displeased look. "I don't have a bias Sy, I am OT7." Sylus nods and giggles, not believing my words. "Sure, sure. I see who you stare at the most." I throw my greasy pizza napkin at him. "Shut up! Like you won't be drooling and shaking if you meet Park Jimin!" 

My phone dings and Sylus is off the hook from my teasing. He visibly relaxes once my attention is on my screen. Another Youtuber messaged me.

[DeeLovesBTS: Can u react to BTS Heartbeat next? Pls!]

[BTSismybias: Yeah sure, I've had my eye on that one.]

I stand up, realizing I've got more work to do. "I've got to finish editing so I can post my video." Sylus nods and I walk back to my room. 

"I'm so sick of this fakeh love." I sing as I finish the editing on my video. I decided to add some funny memes and pictures to my video. I had a good sense of humor, and I wanted my vidoes to be funny. Laughter is the best medicine after all. 

Pausing the video on the screen where I'm basically drooling over Jungkook, I type a funny sentence to appear just as this moment. 'I was JungSHOOK.' 

'