Spider-Man Earth-1234

(Just imagine this song playing while he swings through the city)

I was swinging through the city average daily patrol. Nate:"well, so far nothing ye-"

suddenly I hear a kids scream.

Nate:"I always jinx myself, don't I?"

I then proceeded to investigate to see a child crying for his science project being destroyed by bullies.

Nate:"I hate bullies, always messing with those who don't deserve it, well I won't let them hurt him"

I jump down behind them scaring the kids.

???:"it's Spider-Man! Run!" One of the kids says scrambling off in different directions, I ignore them and pick the kids science project up, noticing it's damaged i fix it with my webs.

Nate:"you made this?"

???:"..y-yeah" the kid says nervously.

Nate:"this is a wind turbine, that's pretty amazing, what's your name kid?"

???:"..um..Aaron"

Nate:"nice to meet you Aaron, I'm Spider-Man"

I begin to walk the kid home. Nate:"now stay out of trouble, and remember use your intellect to help others, don't be like those bullies who pick on people less fortunate, understood?"

The kid nods. Aaron:"yes sir mr Spider-Man!"

I chuckle. Nate:"just Spider-Man is fine, see ya kid" I web a building and swing off.

Nate:"it's moments like these that make me enjoy my job"

*it's the little things that make this job great, I mean fighting vulture is cool and all but helping a kid with their cat stuck in a tree or a rampant balloon flying away, those are the best moments. I notice the time on my watch.

Nate:"oh shit!! I'm late for band practice! Gwen's gonna kill me!" I immediately head towards school as fast as I can. I get there 20 minutes late, luckily they're forgiving.

Nate:"sorry I'm late! Got stuck in traffic" I say rushing in. The first person to call me out on not having a car nor a drivers license is MJ.

MJ:"you don't own a car, or a bike, you're lucky your girlfriend is the band's drummer or else you would be facing my full wrath"

*wow she's obviously annoyed, I can't blame her I'm always late I'm sure they've had it by now.

Nate:"sorry, it's my fault it won't happen again" I say pulling my guitar out.

MJ:"yeah yeah, you've said that, just stop with the excuses and play"

Gwen:"Nate I'm so glad you could make it" she gives me a kiss on the cheek making my blush slightly.

Nate:"of course I wouldn't miss seeing my favorite cute drummer" I kiss her back.

Betty:"cut the lovey dovey and get to playing, we haven't got all day"

*though I didn't fully like anyone in the band except for Gwen and maybe Glory, they were still friends.

Nate:"alright alright, let's do this" I say plugging my guitar into the aux and proceeding to practice getting a little carried away on the guitar.

MJ:"Nate! Nate!" Nothing catches my attention til Betty throws a aluminum can at my head.

Nate:"....hmm? Oh...sorry...guess I got a bit into it" I say starting to get embarrassed

Glory:"it's ok Nate, sometimes it happens"

*Glory was always the nicest one of the group, besides Gwen but even she had her scary moments.

Nate:"thanks Glory"

MJ:"this is bullshit! we've only practiced once and we don't have enough time to try again!"

Gwen:"calm down, I'm sure Nate's got a few tricks, right?"

Nate:"..y-yeah..totally.."

*okay that fooled nobody, maybe I can think of something in time, I'm a genius after all, come on Nate think!

Nate:"..umm, we could offer a second attraction to take some of the heat? act as a distraction, they may get more spotlight but it'll keep us from getting too many bad reviews"

Gwen:"that's genius, see I told you he's got tricks up his sleeve"

*you have no idea.

MJ:"we can't have someone else getting the spotlight, that's reserved for us and us only"

Nate:"better than going down looking incompetent, it's not the best choice but it's a better choice, not everything's perfect, but I guess you wouldn't know that perfectionist Em Jay"

everyone in the group gasps as I'm pretty level headed and chill and normally wouldn't openly pick a fight, but prior to this I had just fought rhino so I was a bit grumpy to say the least, you would be too if you were thrown through a car.

MJ:"..shut up! You poor guitar playing idiot!"

Nate:"....that's it, I quit, have fun doing this without me" I say unplugging my guitar and packing everything.

MJ:"go ahead leave! we don't need you! We can find another guitarist!"

Gwen:"Nate wait, I know she can be annoying and a bit controlling but you always liked to play and we need you"

Nate:"I'm sorry I can't do this, not with her, I love you but I need to take a break from playing, wether I come back or not, I don't know, I'll see you guys later" I say leaving the band room stumbling into peter on the way out.

Peter:"oh hey man, I've been looking for you"

Nate:"really? Sorry I've been sorta busy, I've got a lot going on right now, I'll see you later"

I continue walking heading out of school to continue my patrol.

Nate:"finally, some alone time" I say putting my suit on and webbing up to a building.

Nate:"now, any crime going on?" I check my transponder getting reports of lightning in the shape of a man in Chinatown.

Nate:"I can guess who that is" I web to a nearby building and swing my way over there, as soon as I get there I spot Electro.

Nate:"well hello there sparky, been awhile since I last saw you, to be honest I'm quite shocked"

Max:"urghh your puns never amuse me!" He says firing at me, i dodge it before it hits me.

Nate:"come on Max! Watt are you doing? I thought we were cool, best electric buds for life" I say dodging all his attacks before getting blasted into a wall.

Max:"finally! Not so funny now! What's the matter no more puns?"

Nate:"I was gonna make another electricity pun, but I ran out of juice" I say charging at him webbing him up to make sure he can't get away, but he just breaks free and fires at me again, I dodge that attack and get a couple hits in.

Nate:"Ohm my god, I'm so sorry I was aiming for your crotch" I say kicking him in the crotch which takes him down, i web him to the ground.

Nate:"I called you a ride, it'll be the one with the flashing red and blue lights" I say swinging away.

End chapter

(Hope you guys like my first story, probably the only one I'll make, luckily I'll keep updating it best I can ;)