01|☯︎

When a child is blessed by Deity after its birth, God removes their desire for impure thinking and impure ways of acting while they grow up

God purifies their being from the inside. God looks upon on them and protects them, this is the blessing promised in this beatitude.

People treat the blessing child with respect and adoration as a celestial being.

Nevertheless, what happens if you are blessed by the Devil?

What if a child is blessed by the Devil similar to a kid blessed by God from their birth?

What's the difference between them? Are they both treated the same?

Usually these " blessings " are curses in disguise.

Those so-called " blessings " are dealing with the occult of materialistic pleasures that do not ever lead to happiness but eternal death.

The blessed-cursing of Devil to the new-born:

gives them powers

gives them fame

gives them fortune

However side effects are also included:

Committing suicide

Dying in a strange manner ( supernatural homicide )

Being chronically depressed

Being harassed by demons

Getting demon-possessed

Spreading death and fear

Committing the unpardonable sin

Despite all these effects, the child might not even get them, but they will lose the spirit of God completely and will suffer eternal damnation for their crimes against God and Humanity.

There has never been a child blessed by the Devil until one day....

A new-born child named Y/N from the Toko clan was given the blessed-cursing from the King of Curses.

Notes:

I don't own any of the gifs.

I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen, it is originally from Gege Akutami.

I will not follow the plot, so there won't be any spoilers from the manga.

Y/N pronouns are she/her

None of this is real. It's for entertaining purposes and only.

Y/N will have one or two love interests depending on your choice. Please comment on which one do you desire:

One:

Two:

I will not reveal who the love interest/interests will be until we finish with the votes.

Please don't spread hate, it puts down the readers and the author.

Enjoy reading my precious reader♡