Heart

"This is a lot of black." I say to Sylus as I gesture to my outfit. He handpicked everything out. "Most of the boys like black. You hate pink, so that was out of the question." I laugh slightly, I did hate pink. 

"My stomach is showing," I complain further and Sylus rolls his eyes at me. "You have a great figure, show it off a little." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. I didn't want to show off my figure, I didn't want to show off at all. 

"If you say so Sylus

"If you say so Sylus. I'm going to believe in the gay inner stylist in you. I'm trusting you; I hope you don't let me down." He grins. "I won't."

It was already noon, and my body was drenched in sweat. I was so nervous. I hardly went anywhere as it is, but this time I was going to meet BTS. I still didn't know what to say to them. I guess I would just let it happen organically. The fact that there would be like hundreds of people there was a comforting thought. If I was embarrassing, they would probably quickly forget and move on to the next fan. 

Surely someone would be more embarrassing than me. Sylus for example. He was going to lose it when he gets to meet Jimin, I couldn't wait to watch it unfold. I'd let him go first, so I could learn from his example.

"Okay, let's get ready to leave. We can stop for some lunch before we get there." Sylus said but my stomach just churned. I don't think I was in any shape to eat. My nerves were at an all-time high. But it wouldn't hurt to try. "Okay."

Eating was not a success

Eating was not a success. I ate maybe twenty fries before I started to get nauseous. My stomach was in knots. And it was getting worse as I saw us pulling up to the location. I could see the long line of people waiting outside to get in. 

"Come on, we gotta hurry before the line gets longer!" Sylus frantically yells as he finds a parking spot. We get out of his car and hurry over to the lengthy line. I can hear so many people talking, it's making my head spin. 

Being an introvert means I hate crowds. The more people there was, the more nervous I became. My heartbeat quickened when I noticed the line was steadily moving forward. 

I couldn't help but listen to the group of girls ahead of us in line. "I can't wait to see Taehyung; I'm going to try to slip him my number." I roll my eyes. "Right?! I'm going to flash my cleavage to Jimin and see if he takes the bait." I heard Sylus cackling behind me, the group of girls slowly turn around and look at him.

"You girls are pathetic. You're what, 15, 16?" Sylus laughs harder, they give him a disgruntled look. "Taehyung and Jimin aren't going to look at you. You're not even fully grown. Don't waste your time." The girls scoff and turn around quickly. They whisper among themselves, surely talking shit about Sylus.

I had to hold back my giggle. Sylus was always known for his brutal honesty, and I loved it the most about him. He always said exactly what he was thinking. That would probably come back to bite him on the butt once we got inside.

After an hour of waiting and standing, we finally were inside the venue. We were standing by the doors and could faintly see the boys sitting at a table at the far end of the room. I can't explain in words how hard my heart was pounding. I was sure I was about to have a heart attack. 

"I can see Jimin's smile from here. God, he's so perfect." Sylus said quietly and I nodded. He was right about that. I took out my phone and zoomed in best I could. I looked at each member, they looked so happy. You could see the love for ARMY dripping from their smiling faces. BTS loved us so much and we loved them equally as much, maybe more. I snapped a few pictures before putting my phone up, I didn't want to get in trouble. 

I watched as Jungkook would smile that sweet bunny smile at each person that stepped up to him. He truly loved each of us, it was written all over his face.

"We're almost there." Sylus whispers after another half hour. We were standing about 20 feet away and I could see the eyes of each member. I stared at each one for about two minutes, they were so gorgeous. They didn't look real at all. Seeing them on tv is different than in person. 

My eyes lock with J-Hope and I panic but can't tear my eyes away. His smile illuminates the room, and he shoots me a fingerheart. I feel my legs getting weak. J-Hope just acknowledged my existence. I can die happy. 

Sylus catches me by my elbows. "Whoa, you okay?" I nod and wipe my sweaty forehead. "Yeah, Hobi just gave me a fingerheart." Sylus's expression changes and he basically is shouting. "That was for you!?" I try to shush him and he just giggles. "Sorry, I'm jealous." 

"