Chapter 7 Part 2: In a Lonley Place

- - - - EVERSGREEN FORREST- - - -

   The next day Betty, Scott and Jughead put together a search party for Polly over in Evergreen Forrest

   The next day Betty, Scott and Jughead put together a search party for Polly over in Evergreen Forrest. Everyone from school, including Bettys parents, came out to help look for Polly.

Betty: Okay, the Sisters of Quiet Mercy are due north.
The getaway car was west, on the Old Route .

Scott: The closest bus station is east, headed towards Sweetwater.

Jughead: If Polly wanted to leave Riverdale without anyone seeing her, she probably would've left through...

Betty: Right here. Eversgreen Forest.

Scott: Alright, lets move out.

   The three teens lead the search for Polly. While everyone was searching, Betty was talking with Archie while Jughead walking with the PussyCats. Meanwhile Scott, Veronica and Kevin were away from the group, while also still searching as well.

Scott: I appreciate you guys coming out to help.

Veronica: Of course Scott, anything to get my mind off home helps a lot.

Kevin: Speaking of wish, how's the cold war at home?

Veronica: Ugh. Horrible. Look, I hate fighting with my mom, but until she's ready to admit and to own, that she forged my name to help her illicit trysting with Fred Andrews, I can't blink. She needs to make the next move.

Kevin: And what if she doesn't blink?

    When Veronica is about to speak but she suddenly pauses. She looks over at Scott with an almost ashamed look on her face, she didn't want Scott to know or be apart of her plan to get back at her mom. Deep down, she knew that she didn't want Scott so the side of her that she tried to keep hidden from him.

Veronica: Hey Scott, could you ask Jughead or Betty how much longer we have to go?

    Scott was confused as to why Veronica wanted him to go up ahead, he knew what she was going through at home, but he also wanted Veronica to open up to him more.