40; meeting the parents

Sailor

"Bro what if they hate me?" I panic as we walk up to the huge estate. "Hermosa they're not going to hate you." he reassured me for the 100th time.

He texted me this morning saying his family wanted to meet me and they invited me over for dinner today and let's say I went into full panic mode.

I changed my outfit about 15 times, I don't even try to look this good for Iván. 

'They just leave their shit unlocked?' I thought to myself as Iván just opens up the door.

I try to calm myself down as I feel a panic attack trying to make its way to the surface. I looked over at Iván when I felt his hand slip into me, he squeezes my hand tightly then gives a reassuring smile.

"Don't stress." he says. How is he going to tell me not to stress and I'm meeting his family? 

"Mi Hijo." A woman said as we entered the kitchen. Wow, Iván took that lady's whole face. "Mama." he smiled at her. Her eyes moved from Iván to me, her smile getting even bigger.

"Hija!" she said pushing Iván away and bringing me into a hug. "You are gorgeous." she said pulling away and scanning over my face. "Thank you, you are beautiful too." I complimented her back.

"I'm Sofia, Iván's mom." she introduced herself. Her Spanish accent was thicker than Iván's. "I'm Sailor." I introduced.

"Luis! Iván trajo una mujer bonita." she said in Spanish, her smile never leaving her face. Seconds later an older male walked in. "Papa" Iván said going over to his dad giving him a hug. Iván brought over a pretty woman.

"Hola. I'm Luis, Iván's dad." he said holding out his hand for me. I put my hand in his and he raises it up to his lips kissing the back of my hands, yup this is Iván's dad. "I'm Sailor." I said smiling softly.

"Enough papa." I heard Iván say behind me. His dad lets go and walk over to Iván's mom placing a kiss on her forehead. My heart warms when she begins to blush. "After all these years my mom still blushes when my dad does romantic stuff." Iván says looking over at his parents. That's so cute.

"Let me show you my childhood room." he said grabbing my hand and leading me out the kitchen and up the stairs. 

He opens the door of the room and my heart clenches at how cute it is. "When I was younger I was really into planets and like the solar system." he said as I look around the space-themed room. "When you were younger? Don't think I didn't notice the little planet stuff you have around your house." I smirk at him as his cheeks turn red.

Why is he so cute?

• • •

"Where's our lovely brother?" I heard a male voice say along with multiple footsteps. I looked over to see that Iván was laughing while shaking his head. 

In walked, two other Iváns and a girl Iván. Why are their genes so strong? Parents really said copy and paste. I saw Iván stand up so I did the same.

"Woah, how did you snag her?" the girl asked, look at her, gassing me. "I'm Isabella, Iván's sister and this is my boyfriend." she said pointing to the man holding a baby carrier. Ugh, I love babies.

I miss my big babies.

"I'm Antonio."

"I'm Diego."

"I'm Miguel and this is my wife, Jodie."

All his brother's introduced themselves. "I'm Sailor, it's nice meeting y'all." I introduced myself and Isabella gasped. "Wait, you're Sailor?" she asked in complete shock. I looked over at Iván suspiciously then looked back at her nodding uncomfortably.

"Oh no, I didn't mean it like that. I just heard so much about you plus I thought Iván just had a crush. My nieces and nephews love you." she giggled and I faked giggled but it sounded real.

That's a little suspect but I'm going to play it cool. She could be lying for him, shit I'll lie for my siblings without hesitation. 

"Dinner's ready." Sofia yelled and we all made our way in. As I was getting ready to walk away I was softly tugged back by Iván. I look up at him with confusion.

"Sailor. I only have eyes for you. I'm yours as you are mine. I will never do anything that could lead to you not being in me or my children's life anymore." he assured me.

"I didn't say anything but I thought it was just... weird." I shrugged. I wasn't mad or even upset at Iván. Call me dumb but I believe that Iván wouldn't do that to me. "Don't worry Iván I trust you." I reassure him and he nods kissing my forehead.

"Let's eat. I'm starving." he said grabbing my hand and leading me to the where ever we're eating at. "Sailor I really didn't mean any by it. My tone made it weird. I'm sorry about that." Isabella apologized once again. "It's okay, don't worry." I said giving her a closed-mouth smile.

"Guys! I think you guys forgot to invite me to dinner." I heard a very high-pitched voice and everyone had a negative response to that. "Bitch go home!" Isabella yelled causing me to try to hold in my laugh.

In walked two basic-ass white girls with blonde hair and blue eyes. "I told you don't bring her ass back here." Isabella said looking at one of the girls. "Isabella, don't be like that, we could've shared." the one with the blue dress said causing my eyes to widen.

Oh, it's drama.

"And if I knocked your ass out then what?" Isabella asked the blue dress girl and damn. The other girl with her makeup caked up on her face searched around the room then her eyes landed on the very sexy man behind me, my man. Her eyes panned over to me and then a disgusted looked graced her.

Girl ain't nothing disgusting about me.

"Who are you?" she asked with a little sassy. "Why does that matter?" I asked her. "Come on Iván you broke up with me and then got with her. You could do much better." she said with a pout on her face.

"What's better than me? Another blonde hair bitch with blue eyes." I asked her cause girl I am the upgrade. "Sailor look better than you on her worse days. Don't act blind bitch." Isabella jumped in.

"Nobody asked you, Isabella." the blue dress girl said. "And I didn't ask you." Isabella said raising up from her seat. "Iván baby get your sister." the caked girl said and I whipped my head in Ivan's direction cause I'm not fighting over no man.

But shit this, my man.

"Ariel don't call me that! We haven't talked in like a year and some change." Iván raised his voice a bit but damn my boy is too nice like put some disrespect in that sentence. "Iván call her bitch." I mumbled to him and his face turned red. 

Why is he so respectful? Queue eye roll.

"Ariel and Megan y'all got five seconds to get out my house or I'm giving Isabella and Sailor the ok to whoop y'all." Sofia said lowly.

Aries sucked her "Come on. I guess we're not wanted." she said grabbing the other girl by her hair and pulling her out the dining room. "I hate her." Sofia said and Isabella agreed. "Let's eat." Diego said reaching for the pasta.

Good, I'm hungry.

• • •

yallll I had to add a little sum cause I been binge-watching bgc on tubi 🧍🏾‍♀️

cause why am I just now realizing season 15 is trashhhh. season 12 trash too but the fighting was top tier... not redd tho.