Chapter 30

Vashisht's Pov

I rushed to open the door, she was already there with her brother, but I didn't mind because she was finally there. I took her luggage from her grip and told them to enter, but he simply refused, saying, "I don't want to see your face and you're telling me to enter." Adiraa, take care; I'm just a phone call away whenever you need me. he said and left

I didn't know what to say or do, so I took her luggage and carried it up to our rooms, but she abruptly said, "Please take them to my room, I am just here for 3 months as per the court rules, I will get divorced from you after 3 months and leave the house, then you can stay here with your girlfriend or whomever you want to stay with," without looking at me.

I'm not divorcing you, not now, not in three months, I said, grabbing her hands and pulling her into the circle of my arms; she was pushing my sholders away, but I wouldn't let her leave me 

I kept hugging her tightly and saying sorry as I said it, and she burst into tears. I broke the hug immediately and rushed upstairs to her room.

I hurried following her, but she had closed her room doors. I knocked on the door, but she never opened it. Please, adiraa, at least hear me out. I love you and will never stop loving you.

My thoughts was sidetracked as my eyes were on her now, but she brought me back to my senses by opening the doors and revealing that she had changed her clothes and was now wearing a regular chicken kurta.

Mr. Malothra, please pay attention. I don't want to hear your nonsense stories, so please stand aside. I need to go to the kitchen because I'm hungry and need to eat, she remarked, as if she didn't care what I said.

If you're hungry, let's eat your favourite white sauce pasta, I responded, and her face brightened.

But then she said, "Thanks, but no thanks," as if i dont  have two hands and couldn't help myself, and i don't enjoy spaghetti any longer   now .

Hey, I cooked it just for you since I know you love it. If you say you don't, it's all a lie because I know how much of a foodie you are.

But she cut me in the middle, so I don't care whether you cooked it. Do you want me to contact your girlfriend? She'll love to eat that spaghetti, she added.

Now, let it be since the only thing I have is a wife, who is a little enraged with me right now, but don't worry, I'll make her eat with me and feed me with her own hands shortly, I said, winking.

"In your dreams," she replied as she walked away.

Before she could respond, I walked behind her and grabbed her arms. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the dining table, where she was pressing my sholders. I said, "Leave me, Mr. Malothra," and she replied, "Leave me, Mr. Malothra."

I just ignored her here, but whenever she addressed me as Mr. Malothra, it felt like she was speaking to me in a formal manner, which I didn't enjoy.

I forced her to sit in the chair and warned her not to get up, but adiraa being adiraa, she stood up and walked into the kitchen, where I followed her outside and placed the spaghetti on the dining table.  

Then I went inside and picked her up again, but this time she was really upset and bit me on the arm. I moaned in agony but didn't leave her. She looked guilty and angry at the same time, but I didn't care since I just wanted to spend time with her right now.

I forced her to sit and sat alongside her, but she began to walk away again, so I caught her hands and forced her to sit on my laps.

She said, "Leave me before I slap you."

I'll love it if you slap me, but you have to pay me back when we're alone, I added as I kissed her neck, her face flushed with rage.

shurt up, just shurt up, she murmured, looking embarrassed as  she didn't fully understand what I was saying.

So come eat with me and I won't say anything.

You are unstoppable. I'm not eating with you, she muttered as she stood up, but I drew her closer to me.

alright thens lets not eat but till you don't eat with me i'm not leaving ypo we'll both stay here like this how romantic naa I know you want to sit on my laps forever even I love this I remarked and peaked on her lips as she became conscious of my being that near to her lips

Stop it, I replied, if you don't strive to act smart, I won't help you.

Stop it, I said, you're not trying to be clever, and I'm not going to fall for it.

OK, don't fall for that, but let's eat. I'm so hungry right now, so please serve that spaghetti since my hands are all over the place, and I know you'll go if I don't  keep you holding , I said.

I'm not going anywhere, just take your hands off my lap and I will  sit on  another chair, she said.

I let go of my grasp because I didn't want her to get angry and I thought I should take things slow with her, so she took the chair near me and sat in it, pulling it away from me. I served food on two plates, one for her and one for myself.  we shared the food together 

I tried to chat to her but she only responded with a few words, which was excellent because I was afraid she wouldn't talk to me again.

Hope you guys like my update

how was it?  did you like there date today?

Please vote and comment it really matters for me

If you like the chapter please vote and comment

Have a nice day , and take good care of urself ❤️❤️

Thank you
-deeya