6 -

(A/N: I wanted to update yesterday, but Wi-Fi wasn't working, so this is long overdue.)
Third P.O.V

The rest of (Y/N)'s day was highly uneventful. The only big thing they did was telling Lola to meet them at (Y/N)'s house after school for leasons on self-defence.

Therefore the walk home with Lola was very boring in (Y/N)'s eyes.

Meanwhile...

A certain red head was smashing apart his room.

The servants were used to the young master's temper, but today he seemed espesially angry about something.

Jonathan was still pissed by the way (Y/N) stood up to him. He didn't even know their name at the time.

That kid really had no fear!

Jonathan takes a moment to calm down. When he can think clearly, a cruel smile splits his face.

Jonathan was going to ask his father to expel (Y/N) unless (Y/N) begs on their knees in front of him.

Jonathan had done this method before, but picturing (Y/N) at his complete mercy made him surprisingly happy.

Yes, he would show (Y/N) who rules the school, and that everything, and everyone belonged to him.

Meanwhile...

A girl was laying in a beach chair with an ice tea in her hand, thoughts rushing through her mind.

That kid, what was their name? (Y/N)? How dare they threaten her, the queen of the school?

They had to learn a lesson, but the way they pinned her down earlier, like... a beast.

It made Tara want to tame this wild beast.

So Tara made up her mind. She would become (Y/N)'s girlfriend and make them completely submit to her.

Meanwhile...

A person was sitting inside a very comfy chair. Their thoughts kept going back to the student named (Y/N), they had kept an eye on them every since they heard about how they stood up to Jonathan.

It proved (Y/N)'s strength. And clearly someone that strong must have some wonderful muscles.

What their muscles feel like?

The thoughts get more perverted as the person wonders what (Y/N) would be like in bed.

Would they be a top, or a bottom?

The person licks there lips at the thought of doing it with (Y/N).

Let the slow seduction begin. (A/N: I am cringing right now. I wish I didn't have to write this, but it was necessary to the plot.)

Meanwhile...

A figure in a hood was talking to three students.

"Can you do it?"

The figure asked.

"Duh, for this much money, we could bully that squirt for a year."

The ringleader says with a proud smirk.

"A year it is then."

The figure then walks away from the group who were eagerly counting the money.

Idiots.

The figure thought.

They have no idea what they've gotten themselves into.

Author's Note: These are some of the supposed 'love interests'. I don't think they are full yandere yet, but you never know!