sixteen.

the next morning i woke up with the sun hitting my eyes. i groaned and pulled my cover more over me, laying there for a little longer. i tried to ignore the headache i felt as i moved my head but it was unbearable.

i sat up in my bed, regretting the second i moved my body. my hands gripped my hair softly, then i felt my stomach twist. my mouth got watery and i knew i was about to throw up any second.

forgetting i shared a bathroom with finn, i bolted into the bathroom not caring to knock. i twisted the door knob with my free hand, as my other hand was occupied by covering my mouth.

finn was brushing his teeth, wearing only socks and pajama pants. i ran past him and immediately vomited into the toilet. then i felt finn holding my hair up.

" what the fuck. " he chuckled. " are you alright? "

" i am now. " i groaned, sitting back on the wall with my head leaning against my knees. " i feel like shit. "

" we did drink a lot last night so i understand. " finn said turning off the water. he then handed me two advils. " good morning by the way sunshine. "

" thanks " i said taking the pills from his hand. i looked up at the boy then smiled. " good morning finneas. "

" oh god, here you go with the nicknames. " finn laughed and walked to his room.

" you just called me sunshine! " i laughed, getting out my toothbrush.

" yeah but that's a normal nickname! " finn exclaimed, chuckling.

" yeah whatever. " i replied still brushing my teeth.

***

after finishing up in the bathroom, i took some clean clothes from my room and decided to take a hot shower. i took off my pants, leaving me in my light white t shirt and underwear. i looked at my reflection in the mirror, examining my cut from yesterday.

i sighed and traced my hand lightly over it, feeling a little tingle but nothing major. i gripped the bottom of my shirt getting ready to take it off before finn barged into the bathroom, like i did him this morning.

" finn, seriously? " i giggled at the boy. " i know you can hear the shower running. "

" oh my fault, i actually didn't. " finn replied pointing to his airpods that were in his ear. finn's eyes traveled down my body and stopped at my leg. looking at the cut. " that's gonna make an awesome scar. "

i looked down and smiled lightly. " yeah i guess so. now can you leave please? "

" will do princess. " finn said kissing my cheek quickly. " don't forget to cover that up too. "

finn pointed to my neck and smirked at me. he glanced down my body one more time before he left me in the bathroom alone. i looked my neck forgetting i had a mark there.

" that's your fault! " i shouted then sighed. i was in the shower for like 20 minutes before i heard someone knock. " come in! "

" hey, glad to your up and functioning. " i heard sadie say over the running water.

" yeah i woke up feeling like shit though. " i replied chuckling. " i could've sworn i threw up my intestines. "