16🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

IMPORTANT👇✨✨✨

Is it just me or day by day Pakistani dramas have plots like wattpad stories?

First chupke chupke
Jalan
Mere apne
Aye musht e khaak
Mere humsafar (it's my fav)
Amanat
And many more.. 😕✨

ALSO... RAMADAN MUBARAK❤✨🌙

I have made it 'realistic' and bearable as some people read unrealistic stuff in famous books but when we write it they find it ridiculous. Hope this is upto the mark now. And for those people who supported me, thank you so so much for your kind words and love. I am halfway done through the next chapter. Since most of you requested to extend this story please ping me with some ideas because I literally don't know what to write.

𝙈𝘼𝙅𝙊𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏! (𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.)

𝙄'𝙢 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨.
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙪 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨.
𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙉𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩.
𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙦𝙖𝙖𝙩.
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙝 𝙙𝙞𝙡.
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙. ✨

And just like that, 2 days passed with Kainaat and the whole Raza family on their toes. Media was handled by Ibrahim and Arsalan once they came to know about the accident which almost caused the life of the heir of Siddiqui empires.

These two days were filled with chaos with Kainaat deliberately doing night duties so she could stay near him.

She did his each and every work, from changing his dressing to changing his drips and giving his medications.

It gave her a sense of peace.

The 2nd day ended with bad news as Aaban did not show any improvement or any sort of movement which led to another breakdown of his wife on one side and mother on another side.

He was declared a coma patient and was moved into a private room. Kainaat knew coma was not a better state but it was better than being in danger and staying in ICU.

Slamming the bag on the table, Kainaat sighs deeply and tiredly rubs her face.

She looks over her window and goes into deep thinking.

~~

3 weeks passed with no improvements or any signs.

She was deathly scared, she didn't want to lose the only person who would openly stand for her, taking her side and protecting her from all the evils.

"Kainaat? Aa Jao khana lag gaya hain, phir hum bhai ko dekhne hospital chalenge." Arsalan slowly peeks in from the door.

(Kainaat? Come out, dinner is ready.)

And the sight clenches his heart, his sister was not like this. She was cheerful, bubbly and full of life despite the hardships.

One look at her and it won't take a minute for another to understand what she's going through.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें