Part 43: i am so lucky

LARAS DAD POV:

I was working in my company when I got a call from an unknown no. It was from the king of busan. They asked me and my wife to come as soon as possible. So we went there in our private jet. It only took few hrs to reach to the palace. When we reached there lara wasn't there neither was taehyung. So they said us everything what had happened and they showed us the news. Me and my wife were so shocked. We couldn't believe that our daughter would do that.

The royals decided to punish our child in a brutal way and sentence a life time jail. But me and my wife begged them and finally we agreed on a deal. The deal is lara will be taken back to Europe and will be given psychiatric treatment.

My family is not allowed to Korea anymore. We are forbidden to come here from now. And about lara we will give her medical treatment. We just hope lara will come back to normal one day. So we went to the police station and took lara to the airport. I knew lara would try to run away so I signalled my bodyguards to inject her so that she will loose her conscious.

We went to Europe and admitted her in the mental hospital under the care of a supervisor. We had allotted a top psychiatrist and she is under the observation of police so she won't escape from hospital. We just hope she will become normal.

TAEHYUNG POV:

Jungkook asked me to come back to the palace but I can't. Because my own father throwed me away. I can't go back to the palace. Y/n also asked me but I just can't go back there. I m forbidden from entering the palace.

'Please I can't go back.'

I said and looked in y/n eyes with tears. She understood me and nodded her head.

'Jungkook , me and taehyung will go to the farm house.'

She said to jungkook and we went to the farm house while jungkook returned to the palace.

At farm house:

I took y/n inside the house and saw the blood on her clothes. Then I realised that she got injuries from lara. So I took her to couch and made her sit.

'Where are you going?'

'Just sit here. I will be back in few min.'

I said kissing her forehead and went to get a wet towel and medical kit. I came back and wiped the blood on her arm and her neck.

'Ouch.'

She winched in pain when I touched her neck with the cloth.

'OMG I m sorry baby.'

I cleaned her with care so that she won't get pain. After cleaning her wound with disinfectant I wanted to apply ointment but looks like its gonna hurt a lot.

'Y/n Im gonna apply this and it will hurt a bit. Will you be okay?'

I said and she nodded her head. I carefully applied the ointment. She was trying to not let out hurtful moans. She bit her lower lip preventing herself from screaming. So I took her hand and made it held my arm.

She squeezed my hand very tightly in pain when I was applying the ointment. It hurt me a little but I don't care. I blowed on her wound for few seconds then I band aided it.

Y/N POV:

After taehyung treated me I looked at him and I found tears in his eyes.

'Hey what happened?'

I asked then he broke down into tears.

'I m sorry to drag you into this mess y/n. It's all because of me. If only I could stand up for myself then this wouldn't have happened.'

I hugged him tightly. He sobbed on my shoulders.

'Tae please don't blame yourself. You didn't do anything and nothing happened because of you. You were silent all the time because you was afraid she would hurt me. You tried to protect me taehyung.'

'But I failed.'

'No Tae you didn't. You protected me even though your whole family and the kingdom people blamed you for the thing you didn't do. You suffered for me And see I m totally fine now. And I m here with you. I m so happy now that I m with you.'

'I m sorry.'

I cupped his face and kissed him on his lips.

'Please Tae don't be sorry. I m so proud of you. You are very considerate and a strong person I love you. '

'I love you so much y/n. Please don't leave my side.'

'I promise I won't. Now if you won't stop crying I will go away from here.'

I said and he quickly wiped his tears. I laughed at how cute he was. He looked at me up and down then he lifted me in his arms.

'Tae what are you doing?'

'I will change your clothes. They are dirty.'

'I can walk you know.'

'But I don't want you to. You did so much for me so let me do what I can do for you.'

He said and took me to the bedroom. He slowly and carefully removed my top. Then he removed my pants too. Now I was only in my undergarments.

'Tae I will change.'

I said blushing. He saw my blushing face and kissed me on my nose.

'I saw everything for a couple of times already. Now come on don't be shy.'

He said making me turn more red. He leaned in and unclasped my bra. I felt shivers on my body due to his touch. Even if this is not the first time he is seeing me naked or touching me but still I always feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart goes crazy whenever he touches me. It's always like first time. I was only in my underwear now.

'Do you wanna bath?'

He asked me and honestly I didn't want to. I was so tired so I shook my head.

'But I stink.'

I said. He chuckled.

'Wait.'

He said and came back with wet wipes. He wiped all my body. He was also ready to take off my underwear and wipe there. But I was sure that if he does that then I won't be able to control my hormones so I didn't let him touch me there. And also I bathed this morning so it doesn't matter. After cleaning me he took one is his hoodies and helped me wear them. He laid me down and laid beside me pulling me to his embrace.

'I m the luckiest person in this world because I have you.'

He said kissing my forehead.

'And I m also the luckiest because I have got a very caring and loving husband.'

I said and looked at him. My eyes landed on his lips so I gave him a quick kiss.