10

Supermarket:
"Okay so let's wrap this up quickly. We'll split up. Namjoon and I will get the vegetables. Yoongi and Hobi get the meat. Taehyung and Jungkook will get the drinks. Jimin and Alesha get the snacks. Be quick and meet up at the cashier in 15 minutes." Jin said. "Aye aye captain." Alesha replied. 

They quickly disappeared in different aisles. Jimin guided Alesha into the snacks aisle."Any preferences?" he asked. "Anything spicy" She said . "Well then let's take these." He said picking out loads of chips. He paused for a second. Then walked down the aisle and got a few other types of chips. 

"They seem different" Alesha questioned. "These are non spicy" he said cheekily slurring his words on purpose. "For Taehyung?" she questioned giggling. "Call him hyung he's elder to you. " They were interrupted by his cellphone which kept on buzzing. He picked it up and talked for a few moments in Korean and then handed the phone to Alesha with a pout. She answered the phone only to know it was Jin. 

She wondered why Jimin was pouting. "Ummm... do you need more of those?" Jin asked. "Those?" she asked. "For your... that time of the month..? "He said nervously. "Well I do. But, I think I should go get it since I'm here?" She said well aware of how shy Jin was feeling in the moment. 

"I'll take you there." He said as he ended the call. "What's wrong?" She asked Jimin as she handed over the phone to him. "He didn't tell me what he wanted to talk to you about." Jimin said still pouting. "It's regarding my that time of the month. Do you still want to know?" she said shamelessly. Jimin's eyes almost popped out of his  sockets .He swayed his head left and right indicating no. 

Jin walked up to them and took only a single look at Jimin's face and understood that she had told him about it again. He sighed and asked me to come with me and told Jimin to meet up at the cashier in 5 minutes." Oh and can we get curd as well and some pickle. Do we have rice at home?" she asked breaking the silence.

 "Sure, is it for the dish you're going to prepare?" he said. "Yup" she said. Alesha took what she needed to get and they got back to the cashier only to find the rest of the members waiting." You told us to get here in 15 minutes and look who is late."Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "Sorry had to grab some stuff for me." Alesha said butting in.

 They quickly bought all the stuff and left the store. They ordered what they wanted for takeaway in the car. They took what they ordered. They got home and fell down on the couch, exhausted. "Where do I keep the shoes?" She asked to Jimin. "In the rack." He said. "Sure." she said removing the shoes. 

Jungkook's eyes widened. Jin noticed Jungkook staring at Alesha and gasped saying, "Blood!" as he pointed at her foot. Alesha thought she had a period stain and was about to get up. "Sit back down." Jin said. That's when it hit Alesha. They were looking at her foot.

 Her right foot to be precise. She mentally cursed herself for not remembering her injury or for realizing that it was bleeding. She asked for a first aid kit only to realize Jin was holding one in his hand. "You're faster than flash." she said jokingly. " How did that happen?" Namjoon asked. 

" I had a callus in the bottom part of my foot. It hurt to the point that it was difficult for me to even walk. We tried all the solutions the doctor suggested but, it refused to go away. In the end we had to remove it surgically." she said shrugging like it was no big feat. "It must hurt." Jin said. "It really doesn't." she said with a smile. She took over the first aid kit and ripped off the dressing on her foot. She quickly cleaned and dressed it. Her stomach grumbled. 

"Can we eat?" she asked. "Sure. I'll set up the table."Jin said. "I'll help." she said following him. "You better sit down." he said." Let me help hyung" she pleaded with puppy eyes. "No sit down." he said unmoved. She sat down beside the leader. "Can I borrow one of your phones? "she asked .

"Why don't you use one of my spare phones for now?" Jungkook suggested."Sure" she said gleefully as she headed in with Jungkook. He handed her an iPhone 11 pro. "Woah this is the phone you used to use before your Samsung phone right? "she asked. He showed her a thumbs up and a bunny smile. She quickly swiped up to know that it did not have a password. "No password?" she asked. "I transferred all my data into my new phone." he replied. "Cool." she replied. She logged into her snapchat and started texting her friends as she walked out with Jungkook as they sat down at the dining table.

 "I think we have a problem." she said biting her lip nervously. "I have my semester 1 boards in ten days. It's an offline exam. If I don't attend I'm going to fail."