1.

A little boy stood against the wall. A little scared of what's gonna happen. Until he felt a sting on his cheek. He looked up to see his father looking furious as always. He teared up a little and sniffed. His father yanked him from his arm and dragged him to the basement. He locked the door and sighed. He went to his mother and said "we are adopting more kids. Our child is useless." The little boy's mother looked at him and said "we don't have to. My sister died two days ago and her husband wants us to take their children. Because he just lost his job and is not good financialy" Mr. Jeon nodded.

An hour later

Mr. Jeon unlocked the basement and let the poor boy out who was trembling with fear.

His father shooted a glare to him and said "go get ready. Your step-siblings are coming in 15 mins" The little boy aka jungkook nodded and ran to his room.

He chose his best wear to impress his step-siblings. He sprayed literally the whole bottle of perfume on himself. Atlast he combed his hair and spun in front of the mirror checking himself. Then he gave himself a small thumbs up.

He ran out of the room but as he reached the gloomy hallway he started walking slowly with his back straight. He reached the living room where his mother and father were sitting with serious faces.

He sat in front of them and asked with curiosity. "Who is coming mommy?" Mrs. Jeon rolled her eyes and said "stop asking questions jungkook" And jungkook nodded sitting quiet.

"Jungkook. Do not annoy your brothers and obey them. Don't make me feel embarrassed in front of them. Understood?" His dad am said coldly. "I-i understand daddy" He shuttered. "And also stop with these shutters and stop calling me daddy like a little kid." He said and jungkook Looked down all sad muttering a small "Ok dad"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Finally the door of the mansion opened revealing 6 little boys with an elder with them. All of the boys had suitcases in their hands. They all looked like lost puppies in a big place. Suddenly one of them squealed and said "it's massive"

Mrs. Jean's and Mr. Jean's expressions softened at the words and they welcomed them inside. "Welcome Kim's. We are glad to see u all here and now that we r gonna become one family. Don't hesitate to ask for anything" Mr. Jeon said politely.

Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim were best friends in childhood but cause of some circumstances Kim's had to move to an another place. But they still stayed in touch after all.

"I am sorry for being a bother but take care of my children. They are very precious to me. I will take my leave" Mr. Kim said and bowed. "No it's our pleasure to keep them. And feel free to visit us whenever u can" Mrs. Jeon said this time as she bows.

Mr. Kim smiled and left.

"So kiddos. You all look so cute and intelligent. Why don't you introduce yourself to us?" Mrs. Jeon said as she flicked a boy's forehead, getting a response instantly.

"Ok.. So I am Kim Namjoon and I am 7 years old"

"I am Kim Seokjin and I am 8 years old"

"I am Kim Yoongi and I am 8 years old"

"I am Kim Heseok and I m 7 years old"

"I am Kim Jimin and I m 6 years old"

"I am Kim Taehyung and I m 6 years old"

They introduced theirselves in a very mannered way which pleased Mr. Jeon. "I see. Now, son you can introduce yourself" He said and pulled jungkook from behind. Now that he was in front of his brothers he got nervous and started playing with his fingers.