Chp 25

^Artist: Iggiesca on Twitter

Sent my friend a video about the omegavirse or however it's spelt, I think she's concerned about the things I know about.

I'm also writing this 20 mins before I have to ask my mom if I can go back to public school, Bc the homeschool class I'm taking I fee super pressured in and have way more work then my friends do in public school, the one I'd be with them if it wasn't for this damned program my mom forced me into.

No Ones Perspective
-Swearing-

Xiao walked to the front office, hesitating on grabbing the door. Finally he opened it and walked to the lady at the desk. "Hello, please state your name." She said while typing something on the computer. "Xiao ****" (i don't have a last name for them srry)

"Ah Xiao, let's see..." She said while looking something up on the computer. "Alright, you can sit down there, you dad said he'll pick you up in a few." With that, Xiao nodded and sat down, pulling out his phone. He hasn't been on it since before the fight. He saw 2 missed calls from Childe and 1 missed call from Zhongli, along with some messages asking him if he's okay and what happened.

(Update; I didn't ask my mom, I coward out. I'm scared I'll get yelled at 。゚(゚'゚)゚。)

As Xiao was watching YouTube on his phone, he saw someone standing in-front of him, noticing quickly it was Zhongli, who looked pretty disappointed right now, but who wouldn't be. He took out one of his earbuds, hearing his father tell him "come on, let's go."

The car ride was silent and awkward, not of them muttering a word too each other. For once, Xiao only had one earbud in his ear incase Zhongli said something to him. He looked out the window, zoning out until they got home. "Put your stuff away, then we'll talk." Zhongli said as he opened the front door, holding it open for Xiao to walk in. Xiao nodded and did exactly that.

He walked to the living room where Zhongli was sitting on the couch, waiting for him to do the same. As Xiao sat down, Zhongli began speaking. "I don't know what's up with you, but what ever it is, it needs to stop. I mean come one Xiao, just a few weeks in and you've already gotten in a fight and suspended!?" Zhongli slightly raised his voice at the end, Xiao just looked down in shame. "I know that you probably had your reasons but, you can't just fight someone! There were other ways to handle the situation. You never got yourself in this much trouble in the year you were at your last school, why are you getting in so much here! For now your grounded until your suspension is over. I don't want you going out either, hand me your phone and you can head back to your room, I'll tell Childe to pick something up to eat tonight." Zhongli said while Xiao nodded, upset that he made him disappointed.

"Is it okay if I text my friends first to tell them I can't hang out with them..? I also need to tell Hu Tao that I won't be able to hang with her for a while either..." Zhongli looked surprised for a moment. "You we're gonna hang out with someone other then Hu Tao? Is it just Venti or others?" Zhongli asked. "Venti and his other two friends. I guess Venti'l just have to go without me..." Xiao said, a bit disappointed that he can't see Venti.

Zhongli sighed, "I'll let you hang out with them this weekend, but until then no phone, understood? Text whoever you need to now then hand me your phone. Also no laptop either, but I hope I can trust you having it in there and not playing it..." Xiao nodded. "Thanks... and sorry... I was just.. mad." Xiao admits while he finished typing something quick to his friends, telling them he's grounded and can't talk. He then handed his phone to Zhongli.

"I know you were... Just please don't do it again, talk to someone about it, a teacher or me or Childe." "I already talked to the principal today and yesterday, she didn't do jacks- she wouldn't do anything... He started mocking us and I let my anger take the best of me... sorry." Zhongli pat the top of his head, but he still wasn't gonna let his son get away with this, he still started the fight. "I already said it was okay... did he get in trouble too?" Zhongli asked and Xiao shook his head. "That bitch of a principal said there wasn't fucking evidence of him doing anything and since he didn't start the fight he just gets a few days in detention." Xiao said angrily. Zhongli didnt get mad at him for swearing though since he doesn't do it much.

"It's okay... Ive got to call Childe, you can go in your room now, we can talk more about this when Childe gets home." Xiao nodded muttering a quiet 'alright' before walking to his room and closing the door, immediately collapsing on his bed.

A/N short chapter but I've been busy and trying to get this school situation situated. Even if I can't get to public school I don't want my mom to make me have to do college classes when I'm only in 10th, so hopefully I can at least convince her with that. There's probably quite a bit of spelling errors in this one but I'm too tired to really proof read it right now (it's close to 1am lol)

Published: January 26
Word-Count: 960