Target: Omega Prince 1

The golden laser glided like a meteor shower, hitting the huge silver battleship with precision. The light blue shield had no energy, and it could only light up occasionally, but it could no longer resist the fierce artillery fire. .

Groups of attacking ships roared and approached, and the huge roar was like the roar of death, coming towards Yue Chu's fleet.

"Disperse! "

Yue Chu attentively operated the light annihilation ship, fluttering silver wings like butterflies, flying dexterously in the artillery fire.

The blue electronic screen printed light on his face, and the red apertures that kept sounding alarms fell one by one.

The icy dashboard mechanically recorded everything, but the little red light symbolized his fallen comrades-in-arms.

"Yue Chu, retreat. "

The familiar voice came from the communicator, still as low and gentle as before, but with a calm and gentleness that ignored despair.

Yue Chu's eyes were sore, and she almost burst into tears. After too many people died, he thought he was numb, but the moment he got the ultimatum, he still felt infinite pain.
The Realm of the Moon was defeated, which was already evident three months ago, but as soldiers of the Realm of the Moon, they could not retreat, because once they retreated, the madly counterattacked Queen Bee Empire would instantly drown them.

"General, I am a soldier, I can only die in battle, not retreat. "

The general chuckled softly, and the magnetic sound scratched Yue Chu's eardrums through the communicator, making him want to cover his itchy ears.

"Then follow me and fight until the end. "

"Yes, General! "

After all, the silver battleship was unable to return to the sky. It was cut off from one-third by artillery fire, cut in two, exploded into golden sparks, and finally scattered the wreckage all over the place.

The army of the Queen Bee Empire rolled in like a black cloud, engulfing all the silver spots of light.

Yue Chu didn't feel pain. Death came too fast. He just felt like a gentle cloud that kept floating, floating, without any weight or hindrance. He slowly closed his eyes, relaxed himself, and merged into the boundless darkness, calm and serene.

However, at this moment, Yue Chu suddenly felt that his eyes were so bright that he had to stretch out his arms to block the light. What's the matter, why can the dead still see the light?

"Drop, the system detects that the host is available for binding, and requests binding. "

What the hell?

Yue Chu reluctantly opened her eyes with tears in her eyes, and saw a winged bear flying in front of her, with a crescent moon on her forehead, which looked a lot like an elf in a childhood cartoon.

He muttered to himself: "Am I not dead? Could it be that this is the messenger of hell, that would be a bit too cute. "

The little bear waved the magic wand in his hand and scattered countless small stars around Yuechu.

"Hello, I am the "Green tea Survival System". As long as you are willing to be my host, you will get a new life. And the task I asked for is very simple, that is, in order to protect world peace, the protagonists must not be allowed to abuse each other. "
Yue Chu thought for a while, will you continue to live? But all his comrades-in-arms have died, and his homeland has been shattered. What's the point of living.