Vol 2 Ch 5: Business Deals

Hirano pov:-

It's been two days and Ryueen still hasn't discussed a single thing... I honestly don't know what he wants at this point. The entire class is confused but quiet about his ignorance towards the exam. I still remember the terrifying presence he gave off when someone did ask him about the exam.

We were all currently doing our physical training. It was a bother since we didn't have a plan. So as "Vice leader" even if it's a title just for show, I took charge.

I didn't have much to go on and told everyone to train at what they are good at or at what event they wish to compete in for the "Recommendation Events" and practice for the "Universal Participation Events."

Ryueen didn't say anything to my suggestions so I guess it's a yes?

I can see many of my classmates training hard. I walked over to Shiina.

"Are you doing okay?" I asked.

She looked up at me. Her clothes covered in sweat from all the workouts.

"I am just tired. I am not really good at sports..." She said in a tired voice.

"Yeah. I get what you mean." I was currently covered in sweat aswell.

I had exercised alot. Probably alot more than I ever did in my entire life. It's worse than Albert and Ishizaki's morning training...

But what can I say? Life ain't easy...

I gave Hiyori a bottle of water, which she accepted happily.

"So Hirano. Do you plan to participate in any of the "Recommended Participation Events"?"

"Well, I will obviously place last or second last in running. So to make up for it. I will probably participate in the scavenger hunt and Omnidirectional tug of war."

"You don't have any confidence in your running?"

"I used to be pretty fast when I was young but not anymore." I said with an embarrassed smile.

"Hey Hirano!" A voice called.

I turned around to see Ryueen calling me.

Did he finally decide to tell me what he is planning?

Timeskip:-

I am still processing what Ryueen told me. He has one hell of a plan. But how did he manage to get his hands on "that"?

Doesn't matter. With it we have a chance at winning. I just wonder that when will Ryueen stop targeting class D?

Though I can't complain. Attacking the weakest class is probably for the best. Not to mention tht Sudo is suspended for the Sports Festival. Without him, they can't do much. Atleast, that's what I thought...

I heard about this from Kushida. Sudo is allowed to continue school normally. The reason? Apparently Horikita, Hirata and Kushida paid points to bail out Sudo.

There goes my efforts down the drain...

Speaking of points. I am about to do something legendary!

I walked over to a 2nd year student. I had used my position as a member of the student council to take a list of names of students from classes 2B, 2C and 2D and marked the candidates. This guy was one of them.

"Hello senpai. I am Hirano Aki from Class 1B. May I have your time?"

He just looked at me with an annoyed and weary expression.

"What do you want?" He asked not beating around the bush.

"To make good relations with my senpais. I heard about the conditions in your class. Do you need points senpai?"
I asked.

Being in the student council gave me access to alot of information and useful gossip. I learnt about the conditions of the second years under Nagumo's rules.

Apparently the difference in points was huge! And all classes except class A were struggling with points.

Now he looked creeped out and more suspicious.

"What are you trying to do?"

"To help and make good relations with my senpai. Your from class 2C correct? So we will be allies in the upcoming exam. However, I noticed the lack of points given to you all in the second year. So I am here to help."

"Help?"

"I will lend you 100,000 points which you can use as you please. Obviously you will have to return them in 6 months, that is in February and you have to sign a contract so you don't take advantage of my generosity."

He looked annoyed. "I'll pass."

"You sure senpai? That meal doesn't really look satisfying. Is it even edible?" I pointed out his need of points.

He looked at his meal with a frustrated face and finally gave in.

"Fine. I will sign the contract. But let me look at it first."

"Here senpai." I placed the contract infront of us and began explaining.

"Here is the amount I will give you. Here is the same amount you will give me back. Here is the condition of there being no "simple interest". And here is the condition that if you can't pay in 6 months from now, then you must leave school and pay me the points that you have at that time. Sound good?" I pointed at the places in question.

He looked satisfyed and signed. With that I gave him my number and points and then left.

Idiot. I wrote "no simple interest". But there was a line saying that he will have to pay me back in 20% compound interest which I covered up with my hand when I was reading the contract to him.

I didn't allow him to speak and overwhelmed him by telling him the benefits! A good strategy if I say so myself!

I am not aiming for being a businessman. But I am pretty good at it.

By the next day, I had repeated this entire process 30 more times with complete success since I mostly targeted classes 2C and 2D. But also sometimes class 2B.

However, my total tries were more than 50. Since many of them were smart enough to reject or read the contract before signing it. They insulted me and told me to scram or else they would report me to the school... It kinda hurt...

But I still managed to make 31 contracts. Awesome!

With that I will make 298,598 points from a single person! And 31 times that would be 9,256,538 points! I will get that much in February!

I looked over at my points. Only about 3,585,620 points left. I used up almost half of them for my deals. It's a high risk, high return game now.

Even if we don't receive a single point till February and I somehow don't spend a single point, which is impossible, I will have 12,842,158 points in my possession.

Which happens to be more than the highest number of points a student was able to collect in two years after using underhanded tactics. But I will make them easily while playing fair and square! Kinda atleast...

But this was still a bold move. So I can't help but be anxious. I may even make Nagumo senpai my enemy. He already doesn't like me that much. My contracts were signed by 11 class 2D students, 13 class 2C students and 7 class 2B students. Since Nagumo provides assistance to all classes to keep them in check. If they can't pay then Nagumo will undoubtedly have to pay on their behave.

Because if he doesn't then he may start losing control over some of the second year students. I just hope everything goes well.

But I need to be prepared for a situation where Nagumo refuses to pay for them or if the second year students strike back at me and blackmail me to cancel the deal.