37 world champion.

Checo: you did it max!!!!!!! World champion!!!

Alex: OH MY LORD!!!!!! YOU'RE THE WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

Lando: 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimi: bwoah, well done kid! For many more to come!!

Seb: congrats max!!

Nando: I'm happy for you max!!! Congrats on the championship!!!

Charles: YOU ARE THE WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!

George: congrats max! You deserved it!

Toni: well done max!!!

Nikita: congrats max!!!!

Mick: you did it!!! I'm so happy for you!! And thank you for saving my dads record!!!!!

Carlos: congrats max!! You're the world champion!!

Nicky: congratulations to you max!!!

Esteban: congrats max!!!

Lance: congrats max!! Well deserved championship!!

Val: well done max!! Well deserved!!

Dan: YOU FUCKING DID IT MAX!!! I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE CHAMPION OF THE WOLRD!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE A WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Pierre: you fucking did it!!!

Yuki: omg you are a champion of the world!!!

Lando: why is max not answering?

Dan: idk 🤷🏼‍♂️

Checo: think he went to the fia about something...

Alex: well i say they are not going to take that championship from him!!

Pierre: we will have to wait as Mercedes is prepared to do anything at this point...

Val: they better not! Because I don't want to say i raced for them while they ripped max from his championship that he fair and square won...

Kimi: well we will see once he arrives in the chat...

Lewis: why are you guys so happy a out max winning?! I could have beaten Michael Schumacher's record!

Mick: some records are not meant to be broken. Look at every motorsport championship winner...

Lewis: 🙄

Kimi: because he won fair and square...bwoah...

Seb: it would not he fair to the kid...

Dan: max won!!!!!!

Charles: champion of the world is...

Lando: max verstappen!!!!!!!!

Checo: uhm...where is max?

Charles: i thought you knew?

Checo: well lewis is here so the meeting with the fia is done...

Lewis: he left but I didn't see him grabbing his phone. Maybe he didn't take it with him?

Carlos: well he will see this eventually!!

Max: thanks so much guys!!!!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 and yes I didn't had my phone on me! Besides, I'm sorry for last week lewis, great season i had battling with you!!

Lewis: I'm sorry too! We had a great season!!